lizzie1267 is Offline.

Friends (0) - View All Friends

    No friends yet.

Self Overview:
I am 21 years of age and have a fiance Stephen. Been with him for over 2 years and engaged since February 2011. So got engaged after 6/7 months of being together but it's a long engagement and not planning to be married until 2014/2015 if things still working out by then anyways as no1 really knows what life is gonna bring. We have lived together for over a year and have 3 amazing pets. Spike the Guinea Pig, Milo, male short haired Cat and Shayna whose a female short haired. They look the same but are surprisingly to anyone who has seen the pictures, they are not related in any way!!

Hopefully to keep mine and my fiances relationship on track as we are getting married hopefully in 2014/2015. And to have a family with him in the near future!!

I am wanting to live a happy life with my fiance and have a family together soon hopefully but not until I get my health sorted out first!!

Well I remember one huge accomplishment in High School and that was receiving all passes in all 6 modules in the worst lesson ever that I have ever struggled in and that was Business Studies studying Childcare. And I got through a whole year of Intermediate Performing Arts in Newcastle College a few years ago and got 99% - Dunno where the other 1% went probably missing half a day for an appointment most likely!!

Well my favorite colour is Purple LOL.

Username:lizzie1267 (user #345160)
Interests:(12) American Dad, Being with my Fiance, Family Guy, meaning true stories about different things. Not big brother that is hugely boring to me unless it's celeb big brother then I like to see whose gone into the house. Lol., mostly anything with comedy in it really and some reality shows, NCIS, Operation Repo etc, Pawn Stars on history channel, sometimes colouring in and learning to draw, Spending time with my family, Supernatural, watching TV such as The Big Bang Theory
Last Login:Saturday, January 30, 2016
Created:2012-09-06 17:19:30
I smoke:Never
I drink:Sometimes
Ethnicity:White or Caucasian
Body Type:No Answer
Education:No Answer
Religion:No Answer

Throw something on lizzie1267's Sticky!

You need to be a friend to view Activity.