Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. From the sounds of things, barely anyone around here is wearing masks anymore - my mum went to the supermarket today and came home complaining that she was the only person in the shop wearing a mask.
2. People around here just aren't considerate towards others - they cough without covering their mouths, and spit on the pavement, and I don't understand how they think it's okay.
3. I was looking forward to going out and about a bit more now that I'm fully vaccinated, but now I'm still not sure.I don't want to go anywhere busy, because I don't trust people.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm feeling so "cbf" lately. My motivation is completely gone, and I have just enough energy to do the bare minimum which is work, feed myself and entertain myself by zoning out to TV or music, and posting on the forums as a distraction from work, like procrastination. There are definitely aspects of my life and wellbeing that have been neglected.
2. I have a busy few days coming up, which I hope I'm able to manage. I have to call in sick on Thursday just to manage the things I have to do that day, but thankfully my coworker was really supportive, and it was kinda her idea to take the day as sick leave not annual leave, so I don't have to use my accrued hours.
3. I need to get up and make dinner.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My old roommate is having a cat scan and needs a ride to the hospital so I’m doing that tomorrow.
2. I need to do laundry but my roommate beat me to the laundry before I got home so I have to wait. annoying.
3. work so far has been really good.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm happy that more Broadway shows reopened tonight
2. I went to Target today, but I didn't find much that I wanted
3. I need to get quarters tomorrow so I can do laundry
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Today was a very rainy day, which was a pain because I needed to do laundry.
2. My dad is off work this week, and my sister said she wants to come round one day and make dinner.
3. My friend suggested another show for us to watch "together", and the series he chose was one I'd never heard of before, but it was quite funny.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to wash my hair this afternoon. I might do that when I get back from walking the dog.
2. I have no idea what to have for lunch today.
3. My sister is posting a ton of Met Gala looks from queer people on her Instagram and it’s so much fun.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can't believe it's our last night in this house after over 5 years here. It feels a little surreal.
2. Poor little Apollo is going through a really rough molt. He's even lost all but a few of his flight feathers, so he's not even able to fly.
3. My back has been bothering me today. I hope it doesn't hurt during the drive tomorrow.
- Kelly -
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I want to take some more advanced Spanish lessons, I think I’ve gotten everything I can out of duolingo. I think I need to put my skills to use instead of repeating phrases to the silly green bird haha.
2. I’ll probably go to bed soon. I don’t have to be anywhere tomorrow until later so I might stay up a bit later than normal.
3. while I’m out tomorrow I need to head to the dispensary to get gummies.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I wonder if my sister in law ever got a refund for the concert tickets she got for us all.
2. Speaking of which, I really hope they aren’t mad at us for saying we can’t come to their wedding. Things could change between now and then, but even if they do, we won’t have enough time to plan the trip up there.
3. I’m making some tea.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My sister is coming over to make dinner for us tomorrow - I think she's going to make soup.
2. I need to refill my water bottle.
3. I'm one episode away from finishing series 3 of Bad Girls, and I know my favourite character is going to leave. I know her exit is going to be a happy one, but I'm probably going to cry buckets watching it.
KMP x
sarajade

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2021 11:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. That was a tasty breakfast. I should make that again sometime.
2. It's going to get pretty hot today.
3. I should get some stuff done around the house before I leave for work.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I kind of want to reach out to a friend of mine. She's invited me to the cinema a couple of times and I've declined, but I wonder if I should take her up on the offer to hang out, now that we're both fully vaccinated. The only trouble is she has a tendency to try and make plans at short notice.
2. I'm a little bit hungry.
3. Tonight I'm going to watch the episode of Bad Girls where my favourite inmate leaves, and it will probably be upsetting haha.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I have to work tomorrow. I don't normally work Fridays, but I got a text asking if I could fill in for someone. But the school was closed today, so it all evens out to the same amount.
2. I need to get a new pair of sandals to wear to Hadestown next weekend. Otherwise the jumpsuit I'm planning to wear is too long and I'm worried I might trip...
3. I need to go change the ink in the printer.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It’s so cold in the house today! It’s a bit warmer outside but it looks like it’s about to storm, so I can’t sit out there. I’m about to make a hot chocolate to warm myself up.
2. My work is running this “wellness workshop” thing today that I’m not sure I’ll attend. I might just watch the recording later.
3. I wonder if my friend is free this weekend to go for a walk.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2021 02:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. it’s been such a busy week, I can’t wait for the weekend. I want to spend the whole day Saturday relaxing.
2. I’m seriously pissed off about this work thing. it looked like I made a mistake when the colleague training me threw me under the bus.
3. I wanted to participate in this medical study that pays really well but I’m not sure if the dates conflict with my schedule.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next>>
You're at 31 of 38 pages.