Topic: Working From Home: Online Data Entry
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Working From Home: Online Data Entry  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:42 PM       Subject: Working From Home: Online Data Entry
Not sure if anyone can help on here. I think some folks on here do it currently. I don't have any college experience I never finished college but I graduated from Job Corps & I do have my GED plus I've just learned by doing. I know how to do things. I'm trying to get a job working from home online maybe data entry online or something along those lines. What can I do? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have experience I don't work well with others but I know how to do stuff. Please let me know.

I wish you guys knew me in real life most of the stuff I know today I've taught myself. I use to go to this day program everyday from about 8 till 3 in the afternoon. I normally worked in the business administration unit. It's for those who have mental health diagnoses or a learning disability it's to help those get skills to be able to transfer to a job all the skills are transferrable skills. A lot of the skills I already knew how to do. I actually was teaching other people how to do stuff. You have a choice of what you sign up for and where you work. You could either work in the kitchen or in the business unit. I rarely ever was in the kitchen the only time I was in the kitchen would be just to be an extra helping hand. I actually really enjoying doing computer stuff. I normally would sign up for tasks such as units, work orders, daily attendance, billing, scheduling, making cards, etc. Pretty much anything I did at the clubhouse required me working on a program at on the computer whether it was Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher and much more. I would make outreach pages when we would get new intakes. I would make birthday signs for new members as well using publisher. I tried to make them personalized to the personal as well based on their likes and personality. Those are just a handful of things I've done. Sometimes I would even mentor new mentors not always but once in a while I would help new members when they needed help with something I would even help members who have been there for a long time.

This is exactly what I'm talking about all the stuff I did at that clubhouse I'm typing all that stuff up right now. They just were using me! They did the same stuff to some of the staff there. Some staff even left because they were being treated this way. They were being treated like a dog! I should be doing more with my life than what I'm doing right now I'm not even staff and I was acting like staff. I could be staff actually people thought I was staff. If they would come in they didn't know they thought I was staff.

I did so much I would mentor people that's the biggest thing I did I helped others so much and usually people felt comfortable with me. I usually felt like others were intimidated but nope. And also some of the shyest I helped get out of their comfort zones. I know what it's like to go to a place like that and be uncomfortable. I know you want to make a place like that feel more comfortable. I know what it's like to be in a place like that and you feel so small and you feel smaller inside.

I always feel so used though and taken advantage of. No one actual cares though. Not sure why I'm even doing this. I've said this so many times. I should be doing more with my life and I'm not.
Carpe Diem *
Kellz *
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2021 02:50 AM         Subject: RE: Working From Home: Online Data Entry
Hey Kelly! I know about online captioning and transcription with companies like Rev and TranscribeMe. I think you have to apply and take some tests to determine your skills but it’s something you can do from anywhere, as long as you have a computer, headphones and an internet connection.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 May 2021 11:31 AM         Subject: RE: Working From Home: Online Data Entry
Hey thanks chasingghosts I just saw you commented on this now.
Carpe Diem *
Kellz *
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1