Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2022 04:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I woke up with a really stuffy head. I kinda wish I could take the day off work, but honestly it's going to be such an easy, quiet day, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get through it.
2. It was pouring rain when I woke up but I think there'll be a break a bit later so I can hopefully walk the dog without getting soaked. I think I accidentally left my umbrella in the car that my boyfriend took to work.
3. I have to pay rent today.
∞ Amy
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2022 06:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. Into the Woods was so good again, I'm sad it's over. So glad I got to be involved with it.
2. It finally actually feels like November instead of being 65 degrees.
3. I should eat dinner.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2022 07:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. A bunch of people have called in sick at work so it's turned into a busy day. My headache is fading but I decided to move my work laptop to the couch so I could be comfy and cosy while I work.
2. I boiled the kettle to make a cup of tea but I forgot to actually do it. I do that all the time...
3. The rain is so nice. I'm glad we got home from our walk when we did.
∞ Amy
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 12:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm Booktasters' top reviewer this month, yay! I hoped I'd get chosen as one of the top 5, as I have worked really hard with my reviews. So now I get a free book. I asked for a copy of An Unfortunate Christmas Murder, I want to read it around Christmas time.
2. I found a cosy crime book on NetGalley that was in the Read Now section, and it was about some ladies who volunteered at a charity shop trying to solve a murder. So funny 😂
3. I need some sleep soon. I need to remember to post my review of that short story for the book tour.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I've had a rough day. My Granddad lost his balance and fell, and is in the hospital til at least tomorrow. Plus I couldn't catch Apollo to give him his antibiotics today and I'm afraid I stressed him out too much trying to catch him, I just feel so horrible about it.
2. I wish Harney and Sons offered a decaf version of more of their teas.
3. It's so weird that I've been wanting to stress-eat today. Normally my appetite vanishes when I'm stressed.
- Kelly -
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. UGH! I called and I'm still in the system as being employed at the grocery store. I NEED to get a paper tomorrow saying I wasn't hired or I was let go, whatever they consider it, because I won't get what I need.
2. I'm so worried about Wednesday. We are supposed to get bad weather and I need to get to and from work. My ride service better still be running.
3. I told my nephew I'd call him right back and now no one is answering weird.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. It's so cold! It's mid-November and we're having lows of six degrees... that doesn't seem right. I tried to take the dog for a walk but it started raining and it was super windy, blowing the ice-cold rain into our faces. He dragged me all the way back home without having a toilet stop :( so I'll try to take him a bit later.
2. I am glad I'm getting my hair done next week, it's so dry and nasty at the moment.
3. I should ask my boyfriend if that concert he's going to is next weekend.
∞ Amy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 07:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm soooo super stressed out.
2. I need to remember to get more ketchup at the store tomorrow.
3. I'm so hungry tonight for some reason.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 08:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I have to start work really early next Tuesday to get a head start on the day, because I'll be leaving early to get my hair done. My coworker has also been having issues accessing certain documents on the shared hard drive and we need to test it again to make sure it works, or I'll have to log on during my holiday leave to help her, which I really don't want to do lol.
2. I need to finish next week's meal plan but I'm feeling extremely unmotivated and uninspired.
3. I wish I had played those Roller Coaster Tycoon levels in a different order.
∞ Amy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I hope I have enough clean towels for my shower in the morning before work, because I'm too tired to do laundry.
2. It's hot in here.
3. I really need to reply to my friend Adam's message on that forum.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2022 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I almost forgot there's a state election this month. I think it's smarter for us to go vote at an early voting centre, they're open at convenient times and it sure beats lining up on the weekend.
2. My hands are so cold. I don't know where my gloves are, though.
3. I'm kinda hungry so I might stop for lunch.
∞ Amy
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2022 12:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. There's been a problem with our internet provider and service has been down in our area. We've had an intermittent signal all day, but I think it's sorted out now, finally.
2. I had to post a book review for a book tour that I'd agreed to take part in, so I had to go to the library to use the WiFi, which was kind of a pain.
3. At least we had a fun evening watching DVDs.
KMP x
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2022 04:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I was in walmart and the power went out. Had to leave my stuff and have to go back tomorrow if the weather allows.
2. I'm a nervous wreck that I'm going to fall tomorrow on my steps or the sidewalk. My steps are already slippery. I have work at 10am. I doubt they will do anything by then.
3. I have to work 4 hours on Thanksgiving (don't know what 4 yet) and my dad is throwing a fit.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2022 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. Why is it so cold! I'm over it.
2. I hope the car will be ready to drive away tomorrow afternoon because I need to get some groceries. I could possibly go tonight, but I don't think I could be bothered.
3. I need to ask my boyfriend for some money again as I just paid rent and got some repairs done on the car. It feels like all I'm doing lately is asking for money.
∞ Amy
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2022 10:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm getting slightly behind with my NetGalley feedback, but I hope I still get approved for the two books I requested today.
2. I wonder when my book package will get here.
3. I still need to read that other library book.
KMP x
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 5 6 79 10 11 Next>>
You're at 8 of 27 pages.