Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2022 07:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I just woke up from a nap on the couch and I'm not sure if it's how I slept or all the boxes I ripped up at work today, but my right shoulder blade really hurts. I'm worried.
2. Today was very hectic at work. So many things went on, not really with me most of them, and I think I did good, but still.
3. UGH! I ordered a pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms and they sent one with pepperoni and sausage. I don't like it very much, but I ate it because I was starving.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2022 10:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. It must be nearly time to stop for lunch. I've actually had a productive day at work though, it's been good.
2. I think I'll try to play The Sims 4 after lunch. I started furnishing a house the other day but didn't quite finish.
3. I can't believe it's less than a month before Good Things Festival.
∞ Amy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2022 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. My throat and mouth have been dry since work when my water bottle ran out. I would have bought another drink, but the other register wasn't open she was unloading and we can't check ourselves out.
2. My mouth hurts under my dentures ugh! I better not have a sore again, but I probably do. I can't not wear them though. I have a job now.
3. I'm sooooooo tired.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2022 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm so excited to see Into the Woods tomorrow
2. I need a Suffs cast album
3. Jenn Colella is just iconic
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2022 09:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. My eye injury is flared up sooo bad today. I can't make an eye dr apt until I get my schedule for next week which I won't get until Saturday. I have work at 4 today, I don't know how I'm going to manage. Amber doesn't recognize it as an emergency and won't rush to put a drop in my eye. I can't do it I'm too shaky and too anxious.
2. My ride home tonight canceled on me. Says he has a sinus infection, but I don't believe him because the last 2 times we were supposed to hang out he canceled on me. Amber has to take me to the bank, because I'm not sure if the amount I have in there is enough for an uber/lyft or not.
3. I can barely see the screen it's so bright with my eye, I hope it's better by tonight. I have to see the register screen.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2022 04:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm waiting to hear back from the mechanic today and I'm really nervous about what they might have found that needs repairing.
2. I think it's going to be raining all day but I still want to walk down to the train station where the mechanics is to collect my car, even if I get a little wet.
3. I don't know what time I'll walk the dog.
∞ Amy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2022 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm worried. I got an email from daily pay that I can access what I made so far at work. I didn't sign up for daily pay, I signed up for direct deposit.
2. My eye didn't act up at work that's good.
3. The assistant manager told me I did really good tonight. That lifted my spirits.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2022 12:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. On My Own is such a sad song 😢
2. I started listening to my audiobook for The Blackout Book Club. At least they accepted my request for the audiobook. The narrator's voice is kind of annoying though.
3. I don't know who I'll be working with at the shop this weekend, since Ev has the weekend off.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2022 11:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. Opening night of Into the Woods was amazing last night! It was great to see Alex there as well.
2. I can't believe Lyric is doing The Prom next fall. It was on Broadway only a few years ago, and the rights for community theatres have only come out pretty recently, so it's super exciting!
3. How did my Into the Woods playbill get so dirty??
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2022 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I think we'll go to a farmer's market tomorrow, but there's not much planned for today really. I kinda wanna go to the gym but I'm still on my period and it's been quite heavy so I don't think I'd have much fun, especially since my boyfriend will wanna do a big session. I could still go with him and have a look in some shops though. It'd sure beat sitting around doing nothing at home.
2. I have been craving a big salad for weeks, ever since I walked past a store at a certain mall that has them. They're a chain but there's none closer to where I live. It'd be totally going out of my way to go all the way to that mall for one.
3. I woke up this morning with a headache but I've taken meds, had a coffee and a bite to eat and I think it'll fade soon.
∞ Amy
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2022 08:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I wonder where we're going to eat dinner tomorrow after Into the Woods. We'll be with a couple of family friends, and so far we're having a really hard time finding a restaurant where we can get a reservation. I guess we may just have to be prepared to wait around for awhile. Fortunately it'll be early though.
2. Why am I not getting Instagram likes?? I posted something late morning/early afternoon and it doesn't even have one like. And ones from a few days ago only have like 3 or 4... I need my old account back!
3. I wanted to watch The Prom on the TV in the living room, but my roommate didn't leave Netflix logged in and I don't know my mom's password, since my laptop is logged in automatically
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2022 11:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I had some problems with an e-book that I agreed to review. The author sent me the Kindle version, which apparently can't be redeemed in the UK. So she told me she could send it in Kobo format, so I installed the Kobo app, but when I tried to create an account, they were being really particular about passwords - the password has to contain numbers and symbols, but they were certain symbols you weren't allowed to use, and it kept asking me to use a different password. Nightmare! So I was happy that the author managed to get a PDF version for me.
2. I can't get the hang of magnetic nail polish. The nail polish I used earlier is supposed to be magnetic, and you're supposed to be able to make a pattern. But both times when I've tried, it hasn't worked. I've even looked at video tutorials and copied what the person in the video did, and it still doesn't work. Oh well, it still looks nice.
3. I better put those books in my bag that I want to donate to the shop tomorrow.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2022 03:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I can't believe how much it rained today.
2. I need to call the vet tomorrow and ask if there's an easier way for me to give Apollo his antibiotics for the next week. He really hates being held and I've been having a really hard time getting him to open his beak to get the medicine in his mouth. I think bringing him back in for a one-time doxycycline injection would be less stressful for both him and me.
3. Maybe I'll watch the rest of that episode before bed.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2022 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I broke the barrier today with a volunteer at Barnardo's that I hadn't spoken to. I'm not sure how we've gone so long without speaking when we usually volunteer at the same time, but I introduced myself and asked if he wanted a drink because I'd just put the kettle on, and he accepted my offer.
2. I should take those books out of my bag.
3. I should also get to sleep soon.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2022 11:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I had fun ushering today at Into the Woods.
2. I do wish I could've done backstage costume work though.
3. The restaurant I went to tonight was really good. I definitely think I'll go back.
Savannah (she/her)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 4 5 68 9 10 Next>>
You're at 7 of 27 pages.