Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)  
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2022 03:55 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I go back to work tomorrow.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2022 09:44 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
Took a trip to Danville to finally see a dermatologist about my psoriasis.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2022 12:57 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I finished the book I got from my book club's trolley on Friday.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2022 12:00 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I got tickets last night to see Fun Home at Ithaca College next month!
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
joybucket

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2022 12:45 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I'm on Prednisone right now because of a severe allergic reaction I had, and right now I feel great! It's finally starting to work, and I feel so focused and energized and BETTER!!!
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:16 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I saw my favourite band in concert four years ago today.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2022 12:25 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
2 years ago today I saw the tour of Finding Neverland, and also had my interview for my current job.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:15 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I went on a long walk to the nearby postbox and then back through the nearby nature reserve. It was quite hot and I got sweaty, but it was good to go for a walk after being sick and stuck in isolation.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2022 09:14 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I painted my nails and used the confetti top coat that my sister got for me, and it reminds me of the coloured sprinkles you see on cake and ice-cream 😂
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2022 09:27 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I found out that my choir is finally going to start up again this month, after 2 years of not meeting due to Covid, and I can't wait to have it back!
Savannah (she/her)
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2022 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I spent the day at work extremely unwell and suffering.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:12 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I worked in the office today for the first time since I think September.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
My husband and I were going to go visit his parents for dinner, but I was having a TMJ flare-up and he thinks he has a mild stomach flu, so we rescheduled for next week.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:07 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
The school where I work finally lifted the mask mandate yesterday.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:49 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day. (2)
I heard a car crash when I was walking the dog today, but I didn't see it, I was too far away.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 6 pages.