Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:23 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I had a good chat with a coworker and we got a lot of work done.
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:06 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I woke up very early today, about 5:30, to bright sunlight, and birds singing outside, and it was hard to get back to sleep after that.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:51 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I watched more from the YPC recital
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
A friend asked for my advice today, about a situation concerning her ex.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:00 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I went grocery shopping
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:56 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
A friend invited me to spend some time with her this evening, and I declined the invitation, but then wished I'd said yes.
KMP x
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I found a neat YouTube channel that has short documentaries on a bunch of different topics, and I spent some of the afternoon watching a few videos on there.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:02 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I worked a 10 hour shift today.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I packed to go back to Vermont tomorrow
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:16 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I watched an adaptation of an Agatha Christie story, and then decided to read the book, so that I could compare the two.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:46 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Today I ran into my ex.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:00 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I ghosted a friend who I'm trying to set boundaries with, but I feel guilty about it.
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:16 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I started moving into my new house yesterday.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
pinkchocolate

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:33 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I limited my time spent on social media today, and surprisingly, I felt better for it, because it meant that I wasn't overthinking so much.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 6 7 810 11 12 Next>>
You're at 9 of 15 pages.