Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2019 01:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had to rush one of my birds to the emergency exotic vet last night, but after a while I started to suspect they don't really know as much about avian-specific care. I had them keep her there overnight and got a last minute hotel since it's so far from home, and picked her up early this morning to take her to her regular avian vet. She'll be there til Tuesday but I know she's getting top-notch care there.
2. Looks like it's going to be nonstop rain tomorrow. Guess I won't be going for my usual walk.
3. My friend Collin's wife is on a week-long business trip so he's been texting Brian and I almost every day asking if we can play AoE in the evening after their daughter goes to bed, hahaha. I take it he must be bored.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2019 12:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm going to Ithaca Children & Youth Chorus spring concert on Tuesday - I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've been to one of the concerts, and 5 years since I graduated...
2. It's only 4 days til my 23rd birthday
3. My summer choir starts in a month and they still haven't announced what songs we're doing...
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2019 04:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My allergies have been making me miserable and I really wish I could breathe through my nose again.
2. I have two Queen DVDs coming in the mail, one documentary and one concert, hopefully they actually send me the items I ordered. (Last time I tried to order a Queen DVD, I was sent something completely different...of course I didn't order from that seller again, but still, lol).
3. "I'm In Love With My Car" jokes are funny the first 9896798890787 times you hear them but they're getting old, he didn't even write the song about himself, it was about a Queen roadie.
~ any way the wind blows ~
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2019 01:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I want to go outside!
2. I feel trapped inside, and I want to go out. Filming can wait.
3. I need to get health insurance pretty quickly, because my bank account is low and medicine needs to be refilled...
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2019 11:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Some of my friends and I went to Hersheypark today now that they're open for the summer and it was so much fun. Super tired now though. And I feel like I'm starting to get a headache.
2. Looks like we'll probably be getting some storms tomorrow evening.
3. I really want a membership at the racquet club. The tennis court at our apartment community is nice but I'd like to take some lessons and maybe play in a league or something.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2019 02:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm glad I'm mostly over this cold. I still have a cough that's taking a while to clear up, though.
2. Brian and I have been meaning to get new mulch for the front garden for the past few weeks but life has been kind of nuts and stuff keeps taking priority over yard work.
3. I can't believe Luna's vet bills over the past week have been like $1,500. I'd do absolutely anything for my birds, but still... yikes. We really need to look into getting that pet insurance policy that Nationwide has for parrots.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2019 07:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's been a busy six weeks (I think six?). I went to a training course and got offered a job at a really cool company! I've been officially working there a couple of weeks now and last week I quit my lame retail job to work more at the office. It's all very exciting, but also pretty anxiety-inducing and my nerves have been pretty high, but I guess it's just something new. I can't wait to properly settle into my job at the office while not having to juggle the second job like I have for the last little while. I'll be less tired and more ready to face my days.
2. I don't really have much else on my mind... life has been pretty busy between two jobs. I've been working very big weeks and very big days. Haven't had much time for anything else. My weekends have been busy too.
3. I have some allergy appointments coming up which I'm looking forward to. Next week is a skin prick test and I have to stop taking my meds in the days leading up to it, so I should hopefully find out exactly what I'm allergic to. At the moment, I only know one thing.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should turn my AC up I have it on a 65 I don't think I need it that low.
2. I really need to get back into some sort of therapy at least it would just be good to be able to talk to someone once in a while.
3. I'm so tired of my thoughts always going all over the place it drains me completely I've dealt with this since I was about 14 it doesn't go away.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2019 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. 2 years ago today I listened to Come From Away for the first time. This show has made such an impact on me over the past couple years and I am so grateful that it exists and that I was able to see it in Toronto and meet most of the cast on Broadway. Hopefully I'll see it on Broadway someday soon...
2. I had a meeting today for a potential summer job I might have at the music and art school where I sang in the children's choir for many years. I don't know yet if I'll get it but I hope it works out.
3. I can't wait til a few more songs from the Hadestown cast album drop at midnight tonight!
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2019 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a skin prick test a couple of weeks ago and it told me pretty much nothing I didn't already know, haha. Although I also did a lung capacity test which should tell a doctor if I really need full-on treatment or if it's okay for me to stick to my daily meds.
2. Last night was pretty fun, my boyfriend and I went to an after-party. We were out so late, though.
3. I'm going to play some video games today, and clean up the house tomorrow. It's a long weekend, but I'm working at the office on Monday when most people have the day off, but I get paid quite nicely for it.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2019 04:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to start searching for a new job or I am going to suffer with what my current work has in plans.
2. I should probably start getting ready for the movies.
3. I am so damn tired.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2019 07:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's annoying starting work later in the day because the trains to the city only run every 20 minutes and I have to plan my morning around that.
2. I'm going to stay up and play The Sims for a little while longer before I go to bed. I don't have to be up early.
3. I have to remember to take the mince out of the freezer so it's thawed by dinner tomorrow, I'm making bolognese.
badomen

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. my roommate officially moved out. i’ll miss her a lot. i already feel really lost without her. we were kinda best friends. well the closest i had to a best friend anyway.
2. i need to find a more stable job. the work i do right now isn’t enough. but i hate being tied down. that’s why i quit my last soul sucking 9-5 job.
3. maybe i should just move. i don’t know where.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2019 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. work issues are slowly starting to get to me more and more as the days go by. Knowing my hours have been slashed drastically and I will only have two shifts is melting my mind. I do not like it at all. Work here is so hard to find, too.
2. I am going to play the sims until late as I have new expansion packs. Thank you end of financial year sales.
3. I need to stretch, I have been in the one spot far too long.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I seriously can't wait for this work function that's coming up in the next few weeks. I want to talk to my new coworkers more and become friends with them.
2. I'll start tidying up soon. We got a new bed frame from IKEA but we need to tidy up before we build it.
3. I need to be better at checking the use-by dates of things when I buy them. The turkey mince I bought today is dated for the day before I want to use it, haha. I can easily freeze it but that means remembering to get it out the day before I need it too! Silly me.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 3 4 57 Next>>
You're at 6 of 7 pages.