Topic: The Vent Thread
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : The Vent Thread  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2013 06:12 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I hate when Spotify plays commercials... it messes with my music listening.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2013 07:11 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Same.

He's a bully. He thinks he's all high and mighty and full of all these great values and morals. He makes people feel bad about things they can't control. He's awful. I hate him.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2013 10:03 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Now I have to wait 2-3 hours till my next class. I don't know what to do in my free time!!
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2013 02:17 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
My friend is making me so damn jealous I can't stand it. She met her favorite NASCAR driver at least 5-7 times and is going to again next week. I would give ANYTHING to meet mine (Brian Scott) and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2013 07:04 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
It's so obvious that my parents can't wait to get me out of their house. They act so unenthused to have me around, and are always picking on me and making me feel bad to live here. I can't wait to get a place of my own.. not long now.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2013 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
We (my dad and I) are going to the Giants/Broncos game in Sept. and while I should be thrilled, I would rather go to the Watkins Glen Nationwide race in Aug. I'm sad.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2013 10:56 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
When we finish school, me and a friend are planning on moving out and into a house in town together. I'm completely serious about it, but I'm concerned he isn't taking it as seriously as I am. It would work perfectly, all we would need to do is find a place and two other people to get in on this with us, and splitting the rent between four would be a piece of cake. I really want this to happen. I just want him to be serious about it, so it actually happens. He's the only person who I'd have any chance of moving out with.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 May 2013 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I hate exam time. I always leave everything to the last minute and then bitch about it when my exam goes badly. I just don't care, but at the same time, I know I'll be so annoyed at myself when I get mediocre results.
My name is Kelly

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 May 2013 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm really sick of the sour look that's always plastered on his face. I hate negativity.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2013 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I just realised that a load of notes I made out for one of my exams, that took me 6 hours to do, are back home. My mum is in hospital so she can't send them to me, which means I've no other choice but to do them all out again. I do not have the time for this! I wouldn't mind, but I remember double-checking to see if I had everything with me. I'm the biggest idiot going.
On a positive note, though- I seen a duck with loads of little baby duckies today which made me very happy.
Baby ducks > exams
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2013 12:00 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm fed up with them for setting forth all these expectations for me and trying to push me into living up to those expectations.
- Kelly -
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2013 06:55 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Two of my exams so far, out of three, have been total disasters. I never do badly in exams, and these are my final exams, the exams that will determine my overall grade on my degree and I'm fucking up.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2013 02:54 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I don't understand how some women can think youthful looks are such a blessing. Try being treated like a child when people first meet you, try receiving impolite comments about how young you look, try not being taken seriously because people think you're so much younger than you really are. THEN tell me if you still think it's a damn blessing. Anyone willing to endure all of that just to look youthful and "pretty" is an idiot.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2013 03:07 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
It really bugs me when my friends see something written in Japanese and push it in front of me and expect me to be able to automatically read it and understand exactly what it means.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2013 04:55 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm tired of being asked everyday if the baby's here yet. Do they really think I wouldn't have mentioned it if she had been born? I am very well aware of the fact that I'm a week overdue, I don't need people reminding me off it everyday, or telling me ways to induce labor. Because believe me I've tried every safe method out there and she's still not here. & they really have some nerve to degrade me for saying that if the doctor offers to induce me I'll take it. I can't take much more of this, I just want my daughter, & if that means letting the doctor intervene then I'm going to let him.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 3 4 57 8 Next>>
You're at 6 of 8 pages.