Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)  
macaroniixox

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 11:52 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
in 8th grade my school started at 7:40 and ended at 2:14. now high school starts at 7:25 and ends at 3. starts earlier and ends later : ( but late start monday's will be good. and my bus in 8th grade came at 7:10.
all time low is thee best ( :

justin bieber ( :

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 11:53 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
man i love college class schedules.

i'm supposed to be going to a concert in a couple hours and neither of my friends are answering their texts, and they still have to pay me back for the tickets...
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
macaroniixox

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 11:54 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
aww that sucks mel! what concert?

justin bieber ( :

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 11:57 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
it's called Blazed & Confused and it has stephen marley, slightly stoopid, snoop dogg, and mickey avalon..i dont listen to any of them too much but considering what it's called it should be a crapload of fun..if i ever get there
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
macaroniixox

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 12:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
yeah sounds like fun! hope ya have fun!

justin bieber ( :

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 12:06 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
thanks :) i am worried though. we're should leave here (nyc) by 3 to get to philly by 5:30, but they're both in nj and not answering me!!

this movie something's gotta give is pretty messed up and totally unrealistic. the mom is going out with someone her daughter's age and the daughter is going out with someone her mom's age, and by the end they end up with the other's boyfriend. stupiddd

how are you??
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
macaroniixox

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2009 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 18)
well that's weirdd.

i'm so mad right now!!!!!!!

justin bieber ( :

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 47 48 49 50 
You're at 50 of 50 pages.