Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Did he, perhaps, get that from the book, A Child Called "It"? xD
2. ^ Sad book, by the way. I cried like a baby. >____>
3. Why are my cheeks getting all red and hot and whatnot? It makes me look like I've been drinking, which I haven't been. >_<
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. OMGWTFBBQ! All my Owl City music doesn't play on my iPod, and I have no idea why. >.< Raaaaaaaaaage!
2. I'll just listen to Streets of Gold for now. ♥
3. My iPod sucks, srs. -____-
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-Yes, yes, that's the one. xD I've not read it. But I suppose it could have bene true, and that was just a coincidence.
-I never know what to say when people tell me they have been / are being abused. My ex-girlfriend told me she was raped when she was 12, (something we talked about extensivly) and later, after we were borken up a year and a half later, it was established that was in fact,untrue. So, i thought back to the nights in which i would lie awake wishing i could go back to when she was just a tiny little baby, and scoop her up, and save her from such awful, awful pain. protect her from a world that just didn't deserve her wonderfuuuuul grace. And feeling pretty worthless, because i could not do so. MAN, did i feel stupid about that a year later. >_>
-My computer cannot run this game. ELEVEN SHADES OF SUCK. (one more shade and i've got a dozen ;D)
http://www.formspring.me/KoreanKaraoke
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Why would someone lie about something like that..? Attention seekers suck. >.< Rape seriously isn't something to joke about.
2. Holy ballsack! Dad's work phone just rang and scared the crap out of meeeeee. :/
3. "Oh hey, didn't see you there!" :DD

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. That book is so sad. It talks about this boy who is quite seriously abused. His mom would fill buckets to the brim with ammonia and lock them, and her son, in the bathroom for hours, and she would lay him on top of a burning stove, and just... *shudders* It was a very sad book. But it was still good, in a way.
2. Bah. I kept myself up waiting for him to text, and just when I decided to go to bed because I'm exhausted, that's when he texted. So of course, I can't go to sleep now. But I'm soooooooooooo sleepy.
3. Yeah, so, he's texting me every 2-5 minutes even though he's currently playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. That's pretty surrious. :shock: lololol I bet his friends hate him right now.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. My lips are really dry. I need to find some lip balm.
2. I feel like watching a movie.
3. My parents should be back any minute now.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-I guess so, Amy. It's weird though, because it's still sad. It's like she thought I wouldn't love her if she didn't have some horrible, horrible thing happen to her. So, I guess whatever. if it's that important to someone then i suppose you should just go along with it. even if the tragedy they tell you about isn't the one that actually happened, i think something still happened, just something they think won't be understood, or people will say "THAT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" Emotional backage is a bitch.
-Oh man, yeah, i can't read stuff like that. I like kids, i think they're a blast. they're so funny, and cute. it's like cats. O_o I can't stand the idea of someone hurting them on purpose.
- I do not like it when people face their speakers out their windows.
http://www.formspring.me/KoreanKaraoke
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Yeah, so, I've got a 102 degree fever. No wonder I feel like crap.
2. It doesn't help that I'm going on hour 28 with no sleep.
3. Time for bed. 'Night, Bzoink. <3
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Night Katy. ♥ I hope you feel better.
2. My brother just got home from Tash's place.
3. I want some of that cake he has.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
#1. Talking to my favorite person in the world♥
#2. i probably won't be able too
#3. i feel like listening to music, i need to clean myself up
#3.5 i hope your fever goes away Katy and you feel much better

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 01:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. i have wax in a bottle of water and some of the wax is in the way, so the water has to go through certain holes where the wax isnt.
2. NEW IM.
3. hmm, well okay, im getting tired and he's on the phone with his "nigga" trew? okay, but you said you were gunna call me back after smoking. :/
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 02:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
#1. I applied at like 2 Hotels i think hopefully one of them call me or IMA BUST A CAP of Apple Juice
#2. well that was refreshing
#3. wow

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Patrick Stump. ♥
2. I'm kind of bored.
3. I wish someone would come online. ):

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 04:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1, i am on the phone with dave right now. OH MY GAWD IS HE SO ATTRACTIVE.
2. im hungry as ever, but i ate to much though today.
3. youre a meanie face,
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 05:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
#1. I don't know what to do with myself
#2. I wish i were elsewhere e_e
#3. thirtyness

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 47 48 49 50 51 Next>>
You're at 50 of 51 pages.