Topic: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0  
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:36 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
lurk.
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
turk [from tarzan]
In case ya'll didn't know, I'm Kel.

Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we got a taste for champagne and endless fortune

I'm freakishly obsessed with A7X, my husband and Myspace

I'm a chill and laidback person.

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Turf.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:41 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Turd

Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we got a taste for champagne and endless fortune

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Turn.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
turt. (look it up on urban dictionary.)
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:43 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
tart

Get to know me?
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:43 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
tort.

Call me Sofa. ;)
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Fort.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
fork

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Fore.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
tore

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
More.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:47 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 1.0
Started 2.0 with Tore.

Get to know me?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 47 48 49 50 
You're at 50 of 50 pages.