Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 05:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
01. Hahah, I do too, Cobra.
02. So, who's gonna make the new thread?
03. I would, but I don't know any of the fancy Roman Numerals. I'm unintelligent.
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 05:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1. Woot woot!
2. Uhm... You could try Googling it. =p I dunno, either.
3. This song is old.
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1. Good point Danielle. You're so smart [;
2. So, this morning at like two in the morning, I was going through old threads and it was weird, cause they were from like '06.
3.Baaa! Im'ma llama. [;
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
01. I do that a lot, Morgan. (Look through old threads.) It seems like back then Bzoink was so abandoned. Ha.
02. Well, I'm going to google the fancy roman numeral guys.
03. Hah.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1. Ha. Bzoink wasn't nearly as awesome back then as it is today.
2. Gahhh, I love Billie Joe Armstrong <3
3. I feel like talking to people, but I'm so incredibly lazy, and I'm sending one word texts, and I hate one word texts, and I feel like a bad friend who doesn't care, but I'm so lazy.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 07:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1. I think they're back from their walk, now.
2. This song is going to be awesome when it's complete. Ha.
3. I want some ice cream.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
hfnl998312

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 09:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1. lil wayne is awesomeeeeee.
2. do most people put the comma after "lil" ??
3. ugh.. i wanna gooooo.
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. - John Burroughs
The human race must end the war, or the war will end the human race.- H. G. Wells

hey, my name's hanna-faye. I'm 14. : )
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 09:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXI
1- Haha, I look through old threads sometimes too xD
2- I feel like Bzoink was so different back then...
3- She needs to just shut her mouth, it's summer, shes never gunna see these people again, drama is unneccesary.

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 47 48 49 50 
You're at 50 of 50 pages.