Topic: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation Numba 9  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 10:00 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
I keep forgetting you are in the same Country as me chasingghosts :)
I'm in SA, not sure about you but the weather certainly has been windy, stormy and wet the past few days :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:24 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
My boyfriend just found out today how insane the weather can be in Upstate New York.

I looked at him like, "Really? You made permanent residence in Ithaca eight years ago, and you're just figuring out now that we can have four seasons in twenty-four hours here?"

"I'm pretty sure I figured that out the first winter here, but I'm still far too confused. I looked outside this morning... everything was icicles and god dandruff. I look outside two hours ago... and the snow is gone, but it's cloudy. Now, there's so much sunshine I'm expecting sunburn."

This is the part where I'm ridiculously happy that I write down half the things that he says because they're priceless. I guess this is what I get for falling in love with another self-published novelist-slash-poet.
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:27 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Awh, haha!
Also I haven't seen you on here before so from me 'HELLO' :D

Roxy Ryan

michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:17 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Hi!
I love the forums. They're like, that place I can totally decompress with all the crazy that is my life.
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2018 12:56 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
I totally get that :)
It's nice to see your forum comments, you seem very intelligent and lovely.

Roxy Ryan

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 2 3 4
You're at 5 of 5 pages.