Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Today would be a great day to revive Anastasia on Broadway.
2. I want to meet Christy Altomare, who played Anya in Anastasia. She literally stayed at the stagedoor last night for like 5 hours.
3. It's the first of the month which means I need to pay my rent. I should do that before I forget.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so glad my new occlusal splints are helping with the jaw pain and ear fullness. It's like I've had jaw soreness and misalignment for so long that I forgot what it's like to be pain-free, like I started to not even realize that I was always waking up with low-level pain. I'm hopeful that physical therapy will help even more.
2. Funny how I used to think Hopkins is a "large" airport. Honestly I'm a little surprised it's still Class B airspace.
3. Brian and I's replacement credit cards came in the mail yesterday, but now they're the flimsy cheapo plastic kind, not the nice brushed metal ones we were originally given.
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to wash my hair.
2. It's cloudy today.
3. God is good!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2019 09:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to leave soon, I have an appointment to get my hair done. The salon is further away than I thought so I'm glad I checked a map, otherwise I would have been late.
2. I want to check out a secondhand store on my way home, to see if they have any of the video games I'm collecting.
3. I got these huge blisters on my feet yesterday from the shoes I wore, they're so sore.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2019 04:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to take a math placement test on Friday. I feel really unprepared cause I haven't taken a math class since high school, almost 5 years ago.
2. Come From Away tickets are on sale for a pretty good price through the end of this week. I really, really wish I could get one/see it, but I don't have the money and I doubt my family will say yes...
3. I want to buy dinner out but I'm trying to save money for the weekend, so I should probably just eat what I have.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2019 06:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. So I went to a secondhand store yesterday, and apparently they don't sell PC games anymore because many of the serial keys only work once, and most of the games they sell get returned, so they don't even bother. I'll have to search for the games I want on ebay and try to find them at a good price with serial keys that work.
2. It must be nearly bedtime.. I've been enjoying going to bed early lately. I'm normally a night owl and I stay up way too late.
3. I have to take the train into the city tomorrow so I'll work out what time I need to leave to make it to my appointment on time.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2019 09:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I took my math placement today and I did reasonably well, but I'm gonna review more and try to take it again to hopefully get into the class I should take this summer.
2. I heard yesterday that Jenn Colella is going to be in Peter Pan in Pittsburgh this summer - I really, really hope she's just taking a few weeks off from Come From Away and not leaving permanently, as it's my dream to see her perform in that show...
3. I'm seeing Mamma Mia tomorrow! Twice in the same day, in fact...
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2019 10:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Oh my god I'm such a lazy piece of crap, I still haven't done my taxes.
2. They said it was going to storm today but it ended up just being a ton of rain.
3. I'm really not looking forward to doing our annual inventory next week.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Apr 2019 02:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I made jelly shots for the gathering I'm having tonight, and they're actually really tasty! I used gin instead of the regular vodka, and I was worried they'd taste bad but you can barely taste the liquor.
2. I'm really disappointed about my friend ignoring my texts. I bet she'll message at the last minute to tell me she isn't coming tonight. I thought she was a bit better than that... more trustworthy, more reliable... it definitely changes the way I think about her a little bit.
3. I want to have a drink, but I don't want to start too early.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Apr 2019 02:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My brother wasn't able to see the Ep. 9 trailer til after he got home from work, but Brian texted him earlier that my reaction upon seeing the ending was yelling in surprise at the TV. I'll have to text him tomorrow to see if he had the same "WTF" reaction, hahahahah.
2. The back deck needs to be scrubbed or power washed to get that mildew off. Not looking forward to that task.
3. I can't wait for my appointments to go from weekly, to every other week, and eventually to monthly. Driving an hour there and an hour back every week is getting really old.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Apr 2019 02:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I always forget how much of a bother having a new, healing tattoo is. I have to roll my t-shirt sleeves up and I keep bumping it on the door frames and rubbing it on the couch. It's like a big sunburn! It's less sore now than it was last night though.
2. Tomorrow I have to print out a bunch of documents and fill them out to start my new traineeship position, so exciting. I have a big week ahead of me, but it'll be really good.
3. I still have to tell my manager I can't work for them on Thursday, plus a couple of days next week (probably) but I'm avoiding it.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2019 05:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. That was a lot of fun having my sister and brother-in-law and niece come to visit for a few days. They said there's a small chance they're going to move back here from Pittsburgh and I really hope they do, I'd love to be able to spend more time with them especially as little Ellie grows up.
2. I was going to make lasagna for dinner but I dunno if I'm really in the mood for that now.
3. That's weird I ended up with a random Tuesday off. That never happens.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Apr 2019 11:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm done with rehearsals for my choir's performances of Carmina Burana this coming weekend. It's epic and powerful but I am exhausted.
2. I'm so happy that Hadestown got 14 Tony nominations!
3. I bought a new kind of gelato today and it's delicious
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 May 2019 01:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm kind of bummed that our next door neighbors are moving away. They're really nice people and they've been great to have as neighbors.
2. I might make some decaf vanilla tea before I get ready for bed.
3. I can't wait to see how my old competitive flying team has been doing at competitions this week. I think the final events and the awards banquet are being held tomorrow. It blows my mind that it's been 10 years since Brian and I flew in the St. Louis competitions.
- Kelly -
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 May 2019 11:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I lost my phone :( I hate being without it. I hope it's on the van that I rode home on, I don't know where else it could be, it's not outside and it's not in my purse or pocket. If it's in the van, I'll get it on Monday at least.
2. My neck and right shoulder hurt and my left hand is pins and needles badly.
3. I'm so happy for Ross Chastain winning the Truck race tonight. I love his emotion when he wins and I love when a small team wins, I'm really happy for his crew chief too.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 2 3 46 7 Next>>
You're at 5 of 7 pages.