Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31  
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
O: I remember !
The teachers never let us sing those in school though.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Psh, mine did.
But they would be like, "Now, now children..you know Batman and Robin can't do those things"
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
xD It'd be pretty interesting if people could lay eggs.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
-completely ignores that thought to reduce that image entering her head-
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:34 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Do you know the Muffin Man?

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 12:07 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
That lives on Drury Lane? :p

Blah. This movie is weird. I dont know if I like it or not.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 12:21 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
My male cat has been driving me absolutely INSANE all week.

If I don't get a job out west next spring/summer.. That's going to kind of suck.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Ha that sucks. My cat drives me insane every second of my life. (ok...maybe not EVERY second..)

If I dont get a job in December then...ok I just have to get a job in December. Thats all.

Itchy!

I don't want to get up in the morning!!!
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 08:35 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Hopefully I'll have a job in February. :[
If not, I'll be quite sad.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:26 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I wish I could get a job, except no one here is hiring, and I'm only fourteen.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:35 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I need a job between now and next spring/summer also..

I woke up at 9:30 this morning.. wtf.. Stupid neighbor's dogs that are ALWAYS barking.

p.s. GOOD MORNING!

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:37 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Good morning, Andy.
I seriously fell asleep at eight thirty yesterday, and woke up at seven twenty or so this morning.

"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:40 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I even woke up and jumped right in the shower.. so I was up and ready way quicker than normal. I should go to the bank and swap some money around before I overdraft.. but oh well. I'll do it Monday.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:46 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
"Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down."

<3
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 10:55 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Awh. I remember that song. (:
Hillary Duff.

I should probably get a shower at some point today.
I just feel too lazy right now.

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.