Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX  
little-cricket

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1, I want to read a new book, but i don't know of any good ones. I don't think I really Like the Wolves of mercy falls. ._.
2. At my ballet school, the colour of your clothing is done by your class level. (the boys get to always wear black and white though, it's not fair) Mine is navy. and i hate that, because my momther keeps bleaching out all my leotards.
3. I have pretty much nothing to wear now, and i get scolded if i show up in the wrong colour, and removed from the practice for that day. which makes everyone else in class angry with me, because if i am not as good as they are when we preform then the whole class suffers, and we have to work extra hard for the next two weeks... That was kind of a rant..

I Nora I The Lucky Number 13 I I like to dance I
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. That's horrible Ali. I hope he or she is okay.<3
2. I better feed the dogs now.
3. I hate this show.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. That's horrible Ali. I hope he or she is okay.<3
2. I better feed the dogs now.
3. I hate this show.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Aww, Ali, that really is terrible.. :/ I seriously hope and pray that your friend will be alright. <3 *hugs*
2. I suppose he's not going to text me. Which means I should go to bed now.
3. Honestly, I could've fallen fast asleep ages ago, but if I'm being honest with myself... I kept myself up in the hopes that he'd text me. I'm pathetic. >.<
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Thankssss so much Amy and Katy. (:
2. I should go to sleep because I really don't want to bomb my ap bio midterm tomorrow, but I'm beginning to think sleep is out of the question. It's just not possible right now.
3. Wayyyyy too much on my mind. It's overwhelming. ):
My pride is worth much more than your stupid little love
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat, and life is what you manage in between.

I'm Ali, and I'm a train wreck.

beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Oh my, I hope your friend is okay too. Thoughts going your way. <3
2. I need to pick myself up and get out of this dump.
3. New text..
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-I've got the assumption song stuck in my head. e_e
-OMG GOOOOOOOOD, I ALMOST FORGOT THAT I CAN PLAY BROTHERHOOD WITH JOE ONLINE NOW.
-MY LIFE FIANLLY HAS MEANING :'D

edeeeet;Sorry about your friend, Ali. :/ I hope they make a speedy recovery.
http://www.formspring.me/KoreanKaraoke
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. You're more than welcome, darlin'. <33 :)
2. ZOMG IT'S JUSTIN!!!!!1!$!!!!ONE!!!%^@$ *explosion*
3. I burped really loudly and scared the crap out of my mom. Mission accomplished.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I guess he's forgotten about me. :/
2. I feel like blasting my music hella loud.
3. "I JUST HAD SEX, AND IT FELT SO GOOD!" <---- I've had that song in my head all day, and I almost starting singing it while my mum and I were in the bank. That would have been awkward .__.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-It is?! SOMEONE HIDE ME, I HATE THAT GUY. (and I also owe him money.)
-I buy my crack from him... But seriously kids don'tdodrugs. unless you can get them cheap... and in that case, "buyfromthesource". <- Someday I'll, i'll be hip and/or fly enough (or maybe some combo of the two) to understand what drug addicts mean when they say that. >_>
-*unexplodes Katy* all in a day's work, ma'am. *salute*
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. PFT, JUSTIN IS COMPLETELY UN-HATEABLE. HE UNDERSTANDS THE NEED FOR CAPS, JUST LIKE ME. :D
2. I think I may down and watch a Netflix movie on the Wii in a bit.
3. It's so hot in my room. But...it's not like I can change my clothes.
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-I DO LOVE ZEE CAPS. WE MAKE SWEET SWEET MUSIC TOGETHER ME AND THE CAPS, ALLLLLL NIGHT LONG.
- There's a girl that goes to my school that recently started hanging around my sister, and she seems to think my name is Jeremy, she's called me jeremy before. and alittle while ago, she was all "Bye Mrs. Hyde, Bye Jeremy!"
-Yup. That's how big of an impression i make on the ladies. >___>
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. MMMMM, SWEET, SWEET CAPS LOCK LOVE. NOTHIN' SOUNDS BETTER THAN THAT. ;D
2. That makes me think of the Fairly Odd Parents, and how a lot of the time, the parents call the kid "Tommy" instead of "Timmy." How sad. :c
3. Bah, I'm an idiot. Here I was worrying that he didn't want to talk to me or something, and it turns out he stopped texting me 'cause he fell asleep. I'M SUCH A TYPICAL FEMALE, ASSUMING THE WORST. However, he did fall asleep at 4pm and woke up at 11:30pm, sooo, I couldn't help but wonder.
3.5. And he sent me a text and said, "What's up, beautiful? :)" Yup, night made. I think I'm gonna squeal like a girl now.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. "I could never leave you anyway. Don't you know I'm just a heartbeat away?" ♥ I looooove this song. Imma marry it, I think.
2. I'm at my mum's computer and she has this cool foot massage thing under her desk, so I'm using it of course.. but I have super sensitive feet so it tickles. D;
3. Blerg. That was my lethargic moan. Ehhhh.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 12:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
-This kid a couple years back, over the Warcraft chat box told me that his parents called him "It." I was all "OMG MAN THAT'S AWFUL, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP, LET'S BE BESTFRIENDS NOW, YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT!"
-....Yeah, turns out he got that from that book. which of course at the time, i did not know existed.
- I was playing hockey earlier, and Sam grabbed my right and and twisted my fingers, and now it hurts to play my guitar. TEN SHADES OF SUCK.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next>>
You're at 49 of 51 pages.