Topic: Say Something About The User Above You
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Say Something About The User Above You  
xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 05:03 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Is fabulous (:
My pride is worth much more than your stupid little love
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat, and life is what you manage in between.

I'm Ali, and I'm a train wreck.

scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 06:15 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Pretty hair.
lasthope

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 07:25 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Has 318 posts.
I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. (Franz Kafka)

Follow me on Tumblr: http://e-lsewhere.tumblr.com
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 08:53 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Posted this on July 9th.
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 10:20 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
has a gif with will smith saying mind ya business
xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 01:00 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
has an interesting picture (:
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat, and life is what you manage in between.

scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 02:43 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Very cute username.
xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 03:09 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
has a pretty hair color.

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 04:35 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
thinks shes a train wreck =/
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 06:42 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Has a MyYearBook.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 07:36 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Has a fantastic gif in their signature.
:D

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2011 11:50 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Likes Harry Potter....just a guess (;

lasthope

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2011 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Name Ali.
I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. (Franz Kafka)

Follow me on Tumblr: http://e-lsewhere.tumblr.com
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2011 07:03 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Wants to be more social.
xalikattx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2011 01:39 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The User Above You
Has blue eyes.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.