Topic: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : The Last Text/IM You Received IV  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 09:51 AM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: Hey, what's happening? ...I'm so bored. (:
- from Chloe.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 01:19 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Burgers on the grill for dinner if you and Brian want to come over before soccer
- from my dad
- Kelly -
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"You are cool! Haha yeah they can be butt faces haha XD and dont say that thier pretty and your not your an attractive young lady that likes trucks haha that just as if not cooler then those mean jerky sluty w*ore b*tches thhat think thier cool! In reality your the cool one! Haha and dont worry I wont spill your secret :)"

-from Tony. xD
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
sweetdistraction
s

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Trainin tomorrow at 1 in hurling field. Players meetin monday at 7 in the Glen. It's the one we decided at the AGM to have everyone up to date with county board and other stuff"

From Kate
My name is Kelly

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"It is!"

-from Kohlton.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: That's hilarious. :D
- from Adam.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 09:40 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Ah I see. Just Morgan please dont let that jerk hurt you again thats all he ever does is hurt people. Morgan I care about you more than anything and the last thing I want is for you too get hurt again I felt like I was guna die knowing you were that sad last time and I was seriously talking myself out of going over thier and giving him what for. Im sorry im just sayin what I feel"

-from Tony. /:
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 09:42 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: Go away. Dx
- from Mitchell.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 09:58 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Yes I did. Look im sorry if you didnt like what I said I just had to say how I feel."

-from Tony.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: Fine, sounds good to me.
- from Mitchell.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 10:21 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Morgan yes its cause your my friend. I care about you and when your sad it makes me sad first of all and I know how it feels to be hurt because of him. He keeps on hurting people and then you texted me saying you should have listened to me I could just tell how you were feeling and I hated it. I just care about you and I dont like people I care about being hurt."

-from Tony.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 11:14 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?"
- From Johnathan.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2011 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: This weekend, yeah?
- from Des.

IM: HEY, you're the one I rammed into the wall in go-karts yesterday! Hahahahaha. (:
- from Tully.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
snakebiteheart

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2011 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
Text: You smell. D; I'm going anyway. Amy is going to be there. <3 hahah.
- from Nick.

Text: I think I left my sweater at your house! (:
- from Sara.
The very best thing about me is you, my dear.
sweetdistraction
s

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2011 07:09 AM         Subject: RE: The Last Text/IM You Received IV
"Prob at mine, but if Lisa's home in time she'll take us. I'll let ya know more when I do :)"

From Louise
My name is Kelly

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.