Topic: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Little things that make you happy (two)...  
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 11:54 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto.

Homemade cards.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto.

Seeing the blue rectangles go green when there are new posts on these forums. For some reason, that makes me happy. :D
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:10 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto. C:

Reading people answers to my surveys that have actual details.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto!

Relaxed Sundays, staying at home doing nothing much at all.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:21 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto.

Explaining parts of Harry Potter to people.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Knowing about certain subjects or things that most people don't know about, so I can tell them and explain it to them. C:

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:29 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto. C:

Seeing children's faces light up when they're excited about something.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto. It's so cute. :D

Waking up after a long sleep and feeling totally rested and calm.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:34 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ah. I love that feeling. ^

Getting mail.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:35 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Same, I never get mail anymore though.

Reading about ancient history, especially Aztecs or Ancient Egyptians.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:39 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Reading about mythology.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:46 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Anything minty flavoured.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 05:49 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto Kristina.

Listening to a song I haven't listened to in ages.
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 06:03 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Ditto.

Reading blogs.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 06:05 AM         Subject: RE: Little things that make you happy (two)...
Looking at pretty dresses.
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.