Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind L.  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. Huh. I guess people come up with their own "truths" when they're too scared to face reality and what's really true. Realism > idealism.
2. Black paint? Really? Doesn't she know I'm the last person in the world to ask for art supplies?
3. She doesn't need to know where I am. If I tell her, she'll just come bother me. I learned that the hard way.
- Kelly -
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
Uno; Thanks guys.
Dos; Ah. They're here.
Tres; Lungs are precious things. Spare 'em.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

geisteskranker

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
eins. I agree with that. "Realism > Idealism"
zwei. Heh, I suppose they are.
drei. I keep asking myself random questions on formspring. ..so bored!
So war es und so wird es immer sein.

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. I should have asked why she wanted to know. Ah well.
2. My leg is falling asleep.
3. Haha, Steve was playing Petville at work. The last thing I'd expect from a buff, 24-year-old guy in the military.
- Kelly -
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
un: the hangover was so so so funny :D
deux: i wonder what 'the hurt locker is about'?
trois: i give in too easily.
My name is Kelly

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. There is a bug..on the ceiling right above me.. I am so paranoid, omg.
2. I'm so bored..where is she?
3. No one is on AIM either.. blah!
New account.
geisteskranker

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 06:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
one. I HATE losing power because other people are stupid!
two. Grrrrr... I'm about to go up there and beat someone. >_>
three. I like juice. :3

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. Oh my god, Gentlemen Hall needs to put that song on iTunes.. lol.
2. Haha, I got a letter in the mail today, for some 'Miss Massachusetts' thing.
3. Yeah, sorry, but I'm not beautiful or amazing enough to be Miss USA or anything close to that.
New account.
geisteskranker

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
one. UGH. Seriously, someone lives below you! Stop making so much noise!!
two. Haha, I got one of those in the mail for my daughter. I am NOT supporting that.
three. No way my five year old is wearing make up and being judged on her beauty. She'd win, but um, NO.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. My neighbors suck.. haha, they had a party last night, and I freaked out on them.
2. I wouldn't support it either..it's probably fake anyways.
3. Oh god, that reminds me of that show on TLC..that toddlers and tiaras show.
New account.
geisteskranker

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
eins. The ones upstairs are the only ones I really hate. And I was debating on getting that apartment...grr, I should have.
zwei. Maybe I'll turn music up really loud.
drei. .....ugh. I hate hearing about that stuff. The parents are psychotic.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. I know, I wouldn't ever want my kid to be involved with that.
2. Not that I have a kid at 14..o.o
3. Haha. I love this song (:
New account.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. Hah I know what you mean. When I was in St. Louis for nationals, there was some junior beauty pageant being held at the hotel we were staying at. The parents of these little girls were CRAZY. They even decorated the doorways to the hotel rooms they were staying in, with themes and stuff.
2. I remember Rob and some of the other guys made signs. One saying "Jr. Miss USA Convention" with an arrow pointing left, and one saying "Sex Offenders Anonymous" with an arrow pointing right. We put them up by the stairs. XD
3. I miss that trip, that was one of the best weeks of my life.
- Kelly -
geisteskranker

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
one. GRR. I'm going out. This is so annoying.
two. Orange julius, here I come!
three. I'm sure I'll be back later. [:

edit;; Oh my, Kelly. That's amazing! xD

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind L.
1. Hah yeah, I think every hotel we stay at during competition week is absolutely sick of us by like day 2. But at least we have fun. XD
2. It snowed on Hilton Head Island? Ohh cool, I want to see what the beaches look like now!
3. Michael was saying at work how in the past few days, it's snowed in 49 of the 50 states... all but Hawaii.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next>>
You're at 49 of 51 pages.