Topic: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation (Six)  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 05:37 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
My town has a bookstore or two. :D But then we don't have any malls or anything special like that.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 07:46 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
My town doesn't have a real mall either. The closest thing is literally a hallway with stores..they still call it a mall anyway though haha. The closest mall is like 365 miles away in Anchorage :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
poofoosdragon

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
wow thats small, we have a mall in the next townover about 15-20 mins

1 fish, 2 fish Red fish Blew fish
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Yeah we have a hallway with stores, which they call a mall. It only has about five stores in it anyway, and none of them are very interesting.

There's a mall being built in my town, which should be done by May/June next year. It's a pretty big mall too. :D I'm pretty excited.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
poofoosdragon

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 08:52 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
so how far do you have to go when you need stuff

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Well we have enough shops around, there just isn't much variety. Uhm, there are tons of places that aren't too far away to shop, which have good stores. There's Canberra, which is two hours away. There's Bateman's Bay which is also two hours away.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
snakebiteheart

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 09:52 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Well, I live in Vancouver. :D
There are a ton of malls here, and I have almost unlimited choice shopping-wise. I suppose most of us take it for granted, because a lot of you don't have malls where you live.
The very best thing about me is you, my dear.
poofoosdragon

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2010 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I see. In another forem i visit there's a girl in Hawaii. she allways complains that no concerts come to her cause they're in the midedle of the Pacific ocean

macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
We don't have many malls around here.
In Texas we had a bunch.
And Texas had cooler ones. e___e
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
cheeselovinghobo

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 10:23 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
"What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul." - Neil Gaiman.

That's kind of relevant to the conversation, right?

I've never been to the mall here, but I think we have one.
I hate malls, with a burning passion.
When I see the morons running around like headless roaches, I lose all faith in my species.
Last time I went to one, some girl in a Hannah Montana shirt shouted some indeterminate insult at me,
and I was pretty much done with malls for the remainder of my existence.
My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression. =D
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 01:48 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
To be honest, I'm not a fan of shopping, either.
I went Christmas shopping yesterday and by the time we reached the clothes I was already bored.
I went to the first thing I saw and was like, "Can we just buy this and go?"
Lol. ;]

But I don't usually see a bunch of preppy girls at our mall. Then again, our mall isn't really that much of a mall...it's more like an outdoor shopping center. >.>
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
poofoosdragon

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 06:48 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I'm not a shopaholic either, but i hate cloths. All the cloths these days are made to be stupid and hot. I hate skinny jeans and little shirts. and sweetpants/shirts should be warm, not thin/ not with buckles. i remember they had those in like 1999 or after they were saying in gym not to wair those.

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2010 07:37 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Toooootally agree with dragon here..I hate that clothes have gotten super skinny and tight and so low cut. I like shopping but it's just so hard to find something comfortable and something I like
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I'm done with Amazon! They offered to let me leave tonight after lunch! (as opposed to staying until 3:30am on Christmas Eve morning) Now I need to figure out where I'm going next.. and get my trailer all packed up again.. eee! A bit nervous though since I have no real plan and the simple act of showering becomes uncertain once I leave here.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2010 04:03 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I hate skinny jeans. Girls with hips (me) can't wear them without looking a bit odd. Or maybe that's just me.. but that also eliminates a ton of pants-shopping places for me. :[
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.