Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 07:11 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
oh okay eyah ive heard of that before. we had to do that in science last year.

someone come kidnap me so i dont have to go with my dad which is soon.

Scratch that, now

Byeez ily
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 07:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Haha, aww. I'd kidnap you if I could Autumnlicious, but unfortunately I can't. x/ Byebye. :)
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 09:48 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I just ate ice cream and the spoon cut into my finger o.o
New account.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 09:57 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I want ice cream!

And how did you manage to cut yourself with a spoon? Lol.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Ooh. Kidnapping and spoon cutting.
This topic is gnarly. xD

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I don't know..Aaron..I don't know. Haha.
New account.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Haha, that's so true. When have you ever heard better real life conversations than the conversations we have on Bzoink?...Never. :]
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:12 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I know right!
And, Aaron, you're not IMing me back. I'm very angry with you on that :p
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
True that.
Hm. I don't feel like watching GI Joe. /:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I don't like GI Joe :p
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 10:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I'm not liking what I'm seeing either.
It's weird.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Oh what fun it is to ride.... !
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
in a one horse open sleigh, hey! :lol:
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I remember when everybody used to sing that about Batman.
Jingle bells, Batman smells.
Robin laid an egg. xD

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I totally remember that too!
Or Barney..o.o
New account.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.