Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25  
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 08:35 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I wonder if that's my brother just arriving home. o:
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 01:37 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
ooh nice, heather! i've heard of it but never been, just a bunch of other places there because i did an exchange...i love it over there there though. studying abroad very soon. one-way ticket to CDG, please!

this morning i woke up before 8, and there were like 15-20 cop cars lined up with their lights blinking outside of this elementary school i can see from my window. i went to the bathroom and they were gone :shock:
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 01:59 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
That's straaaange :p

And when I go to uni I get a chance to go on an American exchange trip yeyyyy (If I can afford it lol ) :D

I went to see Dorian Gray today, very good :]
Nickname: Burdock

egooverdose

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 02:00 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Katy, I know what movie you are referring to! Although, it's been so long that I wouldn't be able to belt out songs with you. Sigh. =__="

&& ...

Well, more than 3/4ths of the sky is filled with white, so maybe there will be a significant amount of "shade" while working. I wonder if I'll find another black widow, like I did yesterday. That thing was pretty epic. I mean, aside from the fact that they are really quite cowardly spiders, I thought it was amazing. : D I don't think he or she will be returning to that rotted plank any time soon. Too bad all the other bugs don't disappear. +__+"

[ego]
It is not possible to eat me without insisting that I sing praises of my devourer?
Fyodor Dostoevsky
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 02:04 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Spiders..creep..me...out :shock:

egooverdose

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 02:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25

I like spiders.
As long as I don't have to touch them.
And as long as they are ouside,
away from my house.
Otherwise, I hatehatehate them.
Impulsively, it seems.
Like, I see red, and they MUST die.

[ego]
It is not possible to eat me without insisting that I sing praises of my devourer?
Fyodor Dostoevsky
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 02:31 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I hate spiders :[ over a certain size at least.
I don't like the way the scuttle
and their long legs ackkk!
I seriously freak out when I see one, there was once one no my bedroom wall and everyone was asleep, so I slept downstairs : /

egooverdose

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Eee; I agree.
Their limbs are so icky, and their movements so ... sinister.
It's like they know they are yuck-o, and they play it up.
;___;
Sounds like I'd do about the same thing, if there was a spider on my wall --- if it was too big for me to get the guts to smoosh it with a shoe.

I've cried out pathetically for my boyfriend to come take care of a couple of the ones that have ended up in the shower.
I just grip my towel and shriek like a proper damsel in distress.
xD

[ego]
Fyodor Dostoevsky
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 03:03 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
It's like they know they are yuck-o, and they play it up.

Hahahahahaha!!! That made me laugh XD
I can't kill them, but I can't touch them either, if I ever get my own house i'll end up camping outside if I see one haha XD
My boyfriend sucks, he doesn't scream when he sees a spider but he'll move out of the way so it doesn't go near him, he wont kill them either : /
My dad's the best :p He catches them and sends them on their way outside, unless he's tired then he just shouts at me to stop being silly, so I move rooms then haha

-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 03:50 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I HATE when spiders are on the ceiling.
I always think they're going to land on my head,
I stay out of that room for the next like, 3 days.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 03:51 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Dorian Gray? With Ben Barnes? I didn't know it was out yet! How was it?

Eek spiders :shock:
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Yep yep heather :] It came out yesterday I think over here, and yeh it good :] it kept making me jump though haha. He has a funny nose and chin too lol

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 04:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Hehe Ben Barnes is so hot. I'm not sure when it comes out in the US though :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 04:42 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
He is hot :p Just his chins abit : / haha

animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 05:38 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Eh...I'm not thinking about anything..
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.