Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2018 11:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m setting myself a personal challenge - no talking about work on the threads for a full week! The more I think and talk about it, the more personally invested I am in it. It’s just work. It’s not the end of the world if things don’t get done or aren’t to the standard I’d like it to be. Let’s see how I go after a week, if I feel any better.
2. It’s the first day of my period today and it’s really kicking my ass! My back is sore, my guts are all twisted, I have a headache that comes and goes and I’ve got basically no energy. I wish I was at home curled up with a hot water bottle, but not long now.
3. I’ve gotta do some Christmas shopping in the next two weeks before I visit my family up the coast. I’ll probably have to make time this Thursday after getting paid. I’d much prefer to go on a weekday and not a weekend to avoid the crowds.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2018 06:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Luna clearly wants out of the cage, but every time I let her out, she gets spooked really easily and she flies like a maniac all over the room. I'm worried she's going to hurt herself. I hope she chills out and gets more comfortable.
2. I was going to make a chicken pot pie for dinner but I was up super early and I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I don't have the energy to cook and I'll probably want to go to bed soon anyways.
3. They changed the forecast to a 70% chance of rain tomorrow, so I guess we won't go hiking after all.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2018 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to go shopping for Christmas presents on Thursday. I can't go too crazy though, because I'm flying to the coast and won't have a lot of space to take presents with me.
2. This week will be relatively easy I hope. It'll give me a chance to relax a little bit.
3. I need to wash my hair today. Actually, I'll hop in a shower after I've posted on the forums.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2018 10:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel like I'm behind on assignments. I need to do some work.
2. I was thinking today that I really want to see a musical in the West End.
3. I want to buy some new playbills, but I also want to save my money cause I might go to NYC again in January.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2018 06:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to listen to music but I'm not sure where my headphones are and it would be rude when I'm supposed to be watching this movie.
2. I feel really sad tonight.. just really low and flat. My period can make me feel like such a loser.
3. I've gotta get some groceries tomorrow before I come home, I can't forget. Lately I've been writing my shopping lists in a notebook instead of on my phone, so I must remember to take that with me.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so shocked with the walking dead mid season finale, I don't know how I feel about that.
2. I might have a sleep in tomorrow morning if the neighbours don't make tones of noise again keeping everyone awake at stupid hours.
3. I haven't drank much water today, I should have drank more.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2018 12:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around, but on my laptop I can only type 1 handed because it still hurts really bad if I lift my arm that much. I fell 7 1/2 weeks ago (off my bed while wide awake, super embarrassing, got my feet caught in the comforter on the floor when getting up and fell and hit the wooden rocking chair) I broke my left collar bone in half and it's displaced, luckily I don't need surgery, but it was only showing early signs of healing at 6 weeks, as they expected. They want me to move my arm a bit and wean myself out of the sling finally, but I fear hurting it worse so I'm scared to.
2. Luckily I have full use of my left hand and wrist, but my right shoulder hurts a lot from having to overcompensate.
3. I really need to put lotion on my hands and go to bed, especially since the benadryl I took is making me feel weird.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2018 07:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really want to go to Broadwaycon. I'm hopefully visiting my best friend near NYC in January, so I'm kinda thinking of asking her if we could go, but I feel like it's not that likely to happen. In any case though, if I do go to the city I'm probably seeing The Band's Visit so that will be really cool.
2. I have so much schoolwork to do. It's my own fault for not starting it sooner but I just want the semester to end.
3. I need to try and find a job for the time I'm going to be home. I need to earn money for NYC.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2018 01:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have this coupon for $20 off on eBay and there's a couple things I want to buy, so I might as well do it now... $20 is a decent saving.
2. My wisdom teeth are giving me some pain today. I am very conscious of them being in my mouth and they're a little painful.
3. I can't believe I spilled a cup of tea on my laptop the other day. My keyboard is so sticky now.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2018 03:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so angry that because of work cutting down my hours I have to be put with another job provider that are making me do the most ridiculous workshops and training session in bullshit I already know.
2. I am also angry that the course I want to do involves a basic skills test that coast $200 to just sit.
3. I am that irritated today I am going to bed and it's only 6pm

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2018 09:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I ended up getting two PlayStation games and an adapter so I can connect it to my computer monitor and not hog the main tv, all for just $19 thanks to that eBay coupon. What a steal. I’m excited for that adapter too, maybe I can set everything up in the bedroom, although I need to get a couple more power boards, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.
2. We saw Bohemian Rhapsody tonight and I thought it was really good. I don’t understand the bad reviews it got.
3. My sister is such a night owl and always wants to have deep conversations past midnight.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2018 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so sick of doing stuff for school. I want Christmas break now but I still have another week til the end of the semester. I have 2 big projects for one class plus a project for another class.
2. I went to Plato's Closet this morning to try and sell stuff but they didn't take anything. I'm annoyed cause I brought in some jewelry and last time I took jewelry they bought quite a bit.
3. Once On This Island officially opened on Broadway a year ago today! Also the playbill with old cover came in the mail today, so that was appropriate! I love that show so much and I'm so sad it's closing next month...
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Dec 2018 07:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wonder how stressful it will be studying full time again if I pass my STAT test to be able to get into the course I want.
2. I should probably head to bed to be honest, or I won't get a decent sleep before tomorrow mornings appointments.
3. I miss him.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2018 02:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm making vegetarian chicken parmigiana for dinner tonight, I'm really looking forward to it.
2. I think I'll have to apply for that job tomorrow after work, it's basically the only time I have left before applications close. I really don't have the mental energy to today, I worked really hard on other things and the hot weather drained me a bit.
3. I have to make more of an effort to eat the fruit I bought today. I forgot about the mandarins and blueberries I bought last time and they went bad before I could eat them.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2018 12:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm lonely.
2. I don't know why I can't sleep.
3. I need help. I'm so behind, I'm upset, I don't know why I feel this way, I have energy and can't sleep but I also dont' feel like running, I keep forgetting things, and I want someone to talk to.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.