Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 12:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. should actually be doing a paper thats due on monday. but can't think of what to write.
2. only have like thirty more minutes before i can go home, and get the heck out of this school. at least for one more day.
3. these last few weeks have been the longest of my life.
3.5 why is it when you love a place it goes by so fast? but the second you want it to all just be over with, it decides to make a week into a year.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 01:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. kiss me, ki ki kiss me. infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. take me ta ta take me, wanna be a victim, ready for abduction.
2. i am going to see Scream 4! (:
3. haha, i feel like spinning around in circles.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 02:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm in a better mood than earlier on.
2. I'll not miss that prick. Seriously, I've no idea what his problem is.
3. What to do...
My name is Kelly

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 03:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. 4-20 is coming soon, and the day after is my little sister's birthday.
2. my stomach is hurting me like fuck.
3. hah, she's cool.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 04:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm getting restless just sitting here. I think I'll go biking for a bit, or go shopping.
2. I'd go up to Cleveland and visit him this evening, but he has at least 5 hours of studying to do, his first assessment is tomorrow. I don't want to distract him.
3. I'm so excited for tomorrow and saturday. :]
- Kelly -
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 04:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. My brother and sister are coming to Galway with my Dad. I don't particularly mind, but the only problem is is that there might not be enough room in the car for all of my stuff.
2. I should at least read over the essays now.
3. But tomorrow sounds so much more appealing.
My name is Kelly

mariababy

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 06:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1.I'm kinda nervous for tonight,but it's all good.stefano you can do this babyboo. <3
2.i'm still full because i had such a big breakfast :p
3.my eyes are starting to hurt so i think i'll leave for a while.
Me quede con las ganas de que fueramos la mejor historia de amor-Danns Vega
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 08:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
Omg lol. I'm so excited for 4-20 this year that I dreamed of smoking. xDD That's silly.
I has Takis.
I think she's making me pizza.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
Uno. Today sucked.
Dos. xD I wonder if Shaw'll sing tomorrow? Probably.
Tres. Hmmmmmmm.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
I don't think we'll have to dress out tomorrow. That's good, cause I didn't feel like shaving.
I should get my shirt from my mom's room.
I think I'm gonna write in a bit.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
One; So far no deployment papers. But I can tell that he's expecting them anyday, since half of the guys on base leave next week.
Two; Him going over there is truthfully my biggest fear right now.
Three; Why'd I have to go and fall for a soilder?!
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
these onion rings im having have louisiana hot sauce in them and omg my mouth is on fire
vanilla cokes not helping me
got to go to bed soon
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I seriously ate way way to much.
2. My dog looks so cute the way she's laying right now.
3. Only two more weeks, and then its my time for a new adventure. So excited. (:
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
i need to get some sleep otherwise ill be a drag in the morning
night my friends =]
ill be back on tomm
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXV
1. I'm really tired right now. But I know that if I was to go to sleep then I'd wake up at around four a.m. and I really don't wanna do that.
2. Plus I've gotten so used to our nightly three hour long phone call that I don't think I could actually go to sleep without it.
3. I really should work on that paper, since it's due monday. Or on those worksheets for Earth Science since they're due Tuesday.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.