Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 12:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I woke up feeling as if a truck ran me over.
2. I really don't wanna go to math, but it's crunch time, and I can't afford to not go.
3. Ugh, I hate this.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 12:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. That's hilarious that he had a dream about that, and then acted on it in his sleep and started sleep-talking to me. About that. Ohhh, wow. XD
2. Funniest thing to happen to us in like... several weeks.
3. I wonder what the plan is for tonight.
- Kelly -
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I love this song.
2. I think that's evidence that he's almost as clumbsy as me.
3. That stuff last night made it so it's not weird anymore. Don't know how, but I'm glad that it did. Because I missed are random convos about nothing. Or the ones about those women in math that annoy us.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Gotta go do my presentation for flight theory in 20 minutes. I'm feelin good about it. :]
2. My flight bag is locked in my car. But I have his truck for the day, and he has my car keys in his pocket and is up flying with his student... oh well, I didn't want to fly today anyways.
3. I get paid tomorrow.
- Kelly -
-nevershoutconno
r-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 06:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I think I'ma leave Bzoink..
2. Water is yummy.
3. Why was Angel in such a rush? Why couldn't he talk to me? When is he calling me back? /:
Connor;

“More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone.
More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to feel as if i wasn't alone.”
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Uno; Ay. Why's that Connor?
Dos; I feel like such a sladfhasdfjasldfj whenever I don't get on Bzoink often enough.
Tres; That class was pretty awesome.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 11:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Well, it's great that she can come home and barely mess with the internet and it works when I've been trying to make it work right for hours. Always a nice feeling.
2. I wonder why we just started talking out of the blue..
3. I never texted her back earlier. I didn't know what I was supposed to say to that, but I knew it was coming...I guess she'll probably get the hint now and leave me alone. Or she'll just continue what she's doing. Who knows.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 01:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Meh, it's late and I've still gotta clean up the entire house, which is going to take hours and hours. :/
2. And I need to go out into the laundry room so I can put those clothes in the dryer, and bring the rest inside to hang up.
3. I need to go to bed now, so I'll be all rested up for tomorrow, but it looks like I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter to get all the cleaning done for the sleepover. :/ sdfklghdfklgh.
3.5. Oh hey, it's midnight. Iz my burfdayyy. :3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 01:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Hope it's super amazing for you. <3
2. I'm achey for some reason..
3. Leg. Stop itching.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 03:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Thanks so much, darlin'. :]] ♥
2. Wow, I guess I was (am) much more tired than I realized... just a bit ago, I was laying on my stomach on my bedroom floor, looking under my desks and dresser looking for my white iPod cord. Next thing I know it's nearly an hour later, and I'm asleep on my floor. My mom found me and woke me up 'cause she was worried I had passed out or something. :p
3. Omnom, I haz chili enchiladas, refried beans, and chicken fajitas. :3 Papacita's food is still amazing even when reheated in the microwave.
3.5. Okay, after I finish eating, I'm going to bed. I was going to just pull an all-nighter so I could get everything done, but my mom assured me she'd wake me up early enough in the morning to get it all done, and she even said she'd help me. So I'm pretty happy about that. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get everything done in time by myself.
3.7. Poo, I still need to hang up those wet clothes. :C Okay, I'll do that after I finish eating, then take a real quick shower, then go to bed. :3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 03:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
#1.Guess i'll go in his room and turn on the heater
#2. i'm more thirsty than hungry your third thought sounds soo freaking yummy :3
#3. looks like i have 3 more hours to go

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 07:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Oh em gee, happy birthday Katy C:
2. Dean is staying the night at Maddie's so I have his bedroom all to myself. I think I'll sleep in his bed tonight, instead of on the floor with that lumpy old mattress.
3. Wow, she was going right off. I really can't believe she didn't know it happened though.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
I need to download a few more songs. I'm getting back into electronica again, haha.
New text from the love~
I was going to take a few pictures today, but I'm a bit eh on it.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 05:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Uno; Happy Birthday Katy. <3.
Dos; Mum is watching Happy Days.
Tres; Hm. I wonder when she's getting here.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 05:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Christmas decorations on houses aren't that creative anymore. It's just lights. That clash. Most of the time, anyway. I want to see reindeers and santa! :C
I'm strong enough to move my king-sized bed, haha. WOOP.
Watching Spongebob.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.