Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. My phone's doing this weird thing were it says I have an unread text message, but I've checked and I don't. I even took the battery and sim card out and it still does it. So I don't know, it's just weird.
2. I hope she makes it back to her mom's house okay. And that she calls me some time before I go to sleep, because I'm really worried that she got into some kind of accident or something, and all thanks to her mom I can't just call her and find out.
3. I really don't get the mass amount of text messages I'm getting at 12:30 in the morning.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
bittersweet-memo
ries

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. Oh, Katy. That sounds.. weird. I really, really hope everything goes better than you planned with that. <33
2. I love The Nanny. xD
3. He sounds funny on the phone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. Thanks, darlin'. <3
2. Now he's just not texting me at all. I'm going to be a pessimist and say that now he's just ignoring me... but he probably just fell asleep.
3. I'm tired.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I really should check on that, but I'm to lazy to get up and so it.
2. I guess I shouldn't have taken my anger out on him, since he didn't deserve it, but he lied to me just as much as Jacob lied to Cait. And I'm just so tired of the entire male species thinking that they can just lie to us and get away with it.
3. I wouldn't mind getting to see her but I really want her and her mom to work things out to. And it not be like last time and us to speak to each other for almost a year.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. Gotta pick a good trail in the national park for us to bike on. I might go with Brandywine Falls, that's one of my favorites.
2. Tyler just randomly added me as a friend on facebook, I don't even know him that well.
3. I guess I could take a nap in the plane on the way there tomorrow. Assuming Brian doesn't want me to fly. Big decision between two things I love... flying and sleeping.
- Kelly -
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I shouldn't still be awake, not with my sleep schedule just getting back into check. But I can't really sleep right now.
2. I guess on Friday when I have to go do stuff with Mom, at like the butt crack of dawn my sleep schedule will get back in check.
3. 'Cause I just don't feel like going to sleep right now. And I want to wait and see if Cait's gonna call me back when she gets to her mom's which won't be until around 1:30 or 2ish.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
#1. Rock Paper Scissors Bazooka!
#2. -.-
#3. i don't know what to wear.....

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. Dave is actually awake at 1 am for like the first time in months.
2. I don't know, maybe she hung up on purpose and doesn't want my help anymore.
2. But that doesn't sound like Cait at all.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
#1. hungry hungry hungy hungry
#2. I don't know a thing about taking care of babies but i want 1 or 2
#3. to sleep or to stay awake to stay awake fersure!

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I'm getting sleepy.
2. The Terminator... what a strange name for a sandwich. It was good, though.
3. I have a Metallica song stuck in my head but I can't remember the title.
- Kelly -
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I miss bzoinking until dawn. But I know in a few weeks when school starts back I won't be able to so it anymore.
2. I really am wondering how come she hasn't called me back.
3. Maybe they fixed the weird glitch in their system and she can't. But then again it's been like that for over a month and they haven't noticed so I highly doubt it.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
one; Why do I have such a bad feeling in my stomach? It's like I'm scared, but I don't have any idea what I'm scared of... That's really strange.
two; I love this commercial. Wow, I don't say those words often. Usually I hate commercials.
three; Rawr. Go away. Something's not right...

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 01:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I seriously wish I could find something to watch on tv.
2. I wonder how come he just sort of ignored my text message.
3. Why is Greg still messaging me? I told him I wanted nothing to do with his lying, cheating butt, and yet he still thinks I do. I don't know how else to say it.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 02:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. I hope it's working now.
2. If you really knew me <3
3. Woah,this is spectacular.
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

unconscious-real
ity

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2010 02:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXIV.
1. The book of acne secrets? Like, really?
2. I'm so addicted to that heart button, omg.
3. There isn't anything to watch on tv.
New account.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.