Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 10:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. I got my speech done! It feels SO good to get it over with. That class is pointless.
2. I really owe a lot to him. He's the reason I have the job in the first place.
3. Study group tonight. I'm guessing things could be a bit awkward after yesterday morning...
- Kelly -
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 12:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. I hope my mom gets home from the hospital soon.
2. Last week was such a horrible week.
3. I really need to change. I don't know how to though. I can't keep living this way.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1; I hate being sick.
2; I must have the same thing they had.
3; I wish he weren't working. I wanna talk to him.

sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 01:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
aon: i'm in soo much pain from the blitz yesterday! but it was awesome cos my team won for the first time in almost ten years!!

do: we brought the trophy out to the pub with us and got it filled with like 2litres of vodka, and at another pub we got it filled with fat frog. drunkeness!

tri: so i stayed off school today due to excrutiating pain and a slight hangover.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 02:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. That exam wasn't too bad.
2. He seems to always text me when I'm in the on-campus theory class.
3. New email about practices.
- Kelly -
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 02:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1; Blaah, still don't feel good :/
2; Formspring is dead today.
3; I wonder when he'll be going to break.

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 02:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. We have to attend a groundschool for this? We've been doing this for years!
2. I'm hungry.
3. They're probably gonna put me through a mock review board at study group tonight. /:
- Kelly -
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. Wow.
2. I hate not having Vista. I'm not used to anything BUT Vista!
3. I have 3 hours to write that letter..
New account.
weepingwillowcat
s

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. Well then. I had a dream that a black widow spider bit a gummy worm, and the gummy worm shriveled up and died. In the dream it was pretty gruesome and scary... But then I woke up and realized gummy worms were never alive to begin with. xD
2. Our phone keeps ringing but I'm too lazy to get up and go answer it.
3. Aww, the poor guy is lonely. If it weren't for the fact that we live three hours away, I'd go keep him company.
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life;
I know you'll be a star...
In somebody else's sky...
But why, oh why can't it be mine?

Alyssa. Blah.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. Walk like a gentleman..and curse like a wave.
2. Wow, Patrice Bergeron, you're quite sexy.
3. ...and I'm quite odd xD
New account.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. finally got his aim and phone number :]
2. People thought i had died at school.
2. I dont think i can go on that field trip
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
Uno; Bleh. Nearly got into a fight today.
Dos; Stupid bish interrupting my conversation and then acting like it was my fault.
Tres; Honestly. I would have taken her if things had escalated.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. I hate my new icon.
2. I should change it.
3. Steady as she goes, steady as she goes..
New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 03:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
Uno; Well then. I'm better now.
Dos; Ouch.
Tres; This soda is really watery.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 04:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LIII
1. According to this Raconteurs song, "My baby's on a level"
2. Where is he?
3. I really, really should write that letter.
New account.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.