Topic: Add One Word 7
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add One Word 7  
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2010 11:01 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant.
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2010 11:49 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2010 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2010 10:59 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 01:06 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 01:52 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 02:01 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 03:25 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
guttaxchiqkx3

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 05:18 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like
I'm Holly . :]

loveme-forever

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 09:04 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like a
It's so hard to say the truth
But I don't have a meaning without you...
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 11:50 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like a Total

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like a total perfect
rustmyscrew

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 04:26 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like a total perfect but
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I'll forever be Daddy's little girl
09/14/10

You, my friend, were the most amazing person anyone could ask for in their life. I love you, and I miss you, Alex.
04/06/11
guttaxchiqkx3

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2010 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word 7
Walking around in the neighborhood. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I often think about what will happen between the two trees that keep bending into the houses. We eat when people tell us not to just to pull something off. Everyone wants a true story to laugh about when they eat fried chicken and carrots while copying math problems. Sometimes flowers are weird colored and even though we paint them neon colors. Cameras are cooler than drawings because they are actually more life-like. Throwing up can be so frustrating and it is very unpleasant. Michelle walks like she is trying to act like a total perfect but she
I'm Holly . :]

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.