Topic: Add One Word V
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add One Word V  
chelsaaaaay

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 02:39 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap, cry and
All I want is for one guy to prove they aren't all the same
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 02:43 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap, cry and pout
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
chelsaaaaay

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 02:45 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap, cry and pout. Watermelons
All I want is for one guy to prove they aren't all the same
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap, cry and pout. Watermelons take
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 03:22 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap, cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 04:06 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
bubblyme-19

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 05:11 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma
How about we flip a coin; heads i'm y o u r s, tails your m i n e :]

Twitter: @dearMirandaa
Hit it up

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 05:18 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 05:38 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 05:56 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are terrorizing
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 06:07 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are terrorizing children.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 06:39 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are terrorizing children. The
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 06:53 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are terrorizing children. The best
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2009 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word V
Whenever cats purr, everyone makes sandwiches. He runs from people because they're trying to kill his anteater and steal his manbag containing secret evidence from the underground lair in Canada. It devours vegetarian food faster, wins hearts, and ladybugs and quails! I like to buy inexpensive gifts for Santa at the supermarket. Pineapples are just my worst friend. Seven thousand, eight hundred fifty two ants ate the chocolate laxatives. Then my mother told my uncle's cat to shove the cantaloupe into the toilet and when the clock falls down to the bottom of the ocean they quickly collide near torpedoes and explode. Hungry cannibals ate your fat, juicy mother. October snow is falling quickly near Ireland. Weddings make cool presents for women who are wanting men. Sometimes my yard is overgrown with weeds, which kill everybody in Mississippi because they hurt cute little beavers. Porcupines scratch big, stupid people and wear neon blue underwear. What the freak are those llama killers thinking? Not today, but next week is the anniversary of Bob and Sandy. When the wind blows hard, mountains start falling on clouds, then glaciers become detached from their natural habitat. French guys are the freaking best kissers ever. Agreed. Jello Man stomps on really small creatures to help clear his thoughts. Did he agree to climb in my secret lava hotel? Fish dance with pretty people that jump madly when hungry for chocolate. Catfish flip and flap when they hate random sentences. Leotards feel sickening when you forget to sing about eyebrows that dance. My big sister always shouts at the flashing mirrors that tease the crackers, apples and Spongebob. Taking purple pigs to dances make itching pandas look seriously like ugly. Mustard tastes like sour pickles. Charlie is some random bull rider. Mother Theresa says, "Treat your money as you'd treat chocolate." Penguins would enjoy depressed arctic geography because smoking isn't banned, therefore life is great. Big turtles laugh at nothing. My awesome yo- yo says "Dude!" and "yo." Snow makes sharks leap , cry and pout. Watermelons take hostages to Oklahoma because llamas are terrorizing children. The best beavers

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.