Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI  
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. I used to hate "Party In Your Bedroom", but now I love it. :D
2. New IM...
3. As always, I sit here wondering what we are having for dinner.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. It's Aaron! [: -attacks Aaron-
2. What's up, dawggggg? (That's right... I'mma G. xD)
3. I'm in a bizarre mood.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. *orders pet porcupine to attack Katy* jk.
2. Nothing much just waiting for dinner, what it do witchu boo? lol.
3. Ha, you wish you were as "gansta" as me, don't you?
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
01. I neeeeeed more bracelets, gosh. I know I've had to have said like 4 times in the past two days.
02. New text.
03. Kayla has ALL her casts and boots and stuff off, and now she can walk without her walker! XD
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Hahah, nothing much here, just listening to my iPodular and whatnot. [:
2. And wait... the porcukitty has a pet porcupine? :shock: Freaking sweet!
3. And Danielle; that's awesome to hear! I think we should have a party for her. [:
3.5. And just for the record, Aaron... yes, I do wish I was as gangsta as you. ]:
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Haha, yes, the porcukitty does have a pet porcupine. :twisted:
2. Haha, I knew you did...deep inside.
3. Wow, the word inside, reminds me of french fries, which I ate way too much of for lunch today.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
01. Yes, Katy we should. She's can walk without her walker, but it hurts, and she's a tad wobbly. Ha.
02. This show cracks me up.
03. New textttt.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Aww. ]: Does she have any sort of permanent damage anywhere?
2. Hmm, where does one get a pet porcupine from, anyway? All our pet store has is lame hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and prairie dogs. ]:
3. And how does "inside" remind you of French fries? :lol:
3.5. Wow, I cheated and ate two handfuls of tortilla chips, half a freaking bag of Doritos, and a glass of Coke last night, and I still lost two pounds. And what rocks is, I've only been on that diet two days. [:
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. C'mon Katy, it's obvious. You go to a custom pet store, one of those online stores where you tell them exactly what you're looking for, and they get it for you.
2. Ummm, lmao, I have no idea. I think after all I ate for lunch, anything can remind me of french fries.
3. Haha, neglecting IMs received for forum posting on Bzoink, awesome.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Gawh, how could I have not known that? I mean, really... that would have been the obvious thing to do. :p
2. Dude, I ate way too much food.
3. Freaking awesome! I totally just figured out how to take songs off of my iPod and save them onto my computer. [:
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. You mean so like, if you have songs on your ipod, but not on your library, you can get them on your library?
2. I'm still hungry haha, I want to eat.
3. I wish my sister's bf would leave, lol.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Exactly! 'Cause I have a buttload of songs on my iPod that I got from my old laptop, which crashed, so now I can transport them onto my new laptop's music library. [:
2. Except, I'm not sure if my computer will let me or not, since it's acting all stupid and slow. :evil:
3. -insert third thought here-
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
Katy's thought #3. I wish I could tell everyone how much I wish to be as cool as Aaron, but I want to keep that secret. So instead, I'll just say "insert third thought here".

1. Haha, that's awesome, fersure.
2. I can't believe I actually have a Jeffree Star song on my ipod, hahaa.
3. Food soon. XD
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. -gasp- How did you figure out my secret, Aaron?!? :shock:
2. Hah, I can't believe I have a Jeffree Star song on my iPod either, but... it's got a good beat. [:
3. I need to go clean the kitchen, but I don't think I will. [:
3.5. Hmm, what am I going to get my Dad for Father's Day?...
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2009 06:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XVI
1. Haha, because I didn't tell you that mindreading is also one of my "secret" powers. :3
2. Yay! Dinner is ready.:D
3. Be back soon, Bzoink.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 48 of 50 pages.