Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2018 11:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope my choir teacher from high school will email me back soon and tell me if I can come visit on Monday.
2. I didn't get enough sleep last night, and I had to get up really early to get on the bus.
3. I kinda wanna watch a musical, but the outlets aren't working, so I'm afraid it'll run down my battery too much.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Nov 2018 01:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My dad really wanted me to come visit for my mum’s birthday next month but I wasn’t sure about getting there, so he booked me a flight there and back and paid for it. I think I’ll offer to give him some money when I’m there, it was so nice of him to do that.
2. I’m taking a quick coffee break at work. I should get back now though.
3. My sinus is so blocked up. I need a replacement head. Why am I not a robot?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Nov 2018 04:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian has overnights in Sacramento and San Francisco this trip and the air quality there from the wildfires is borderline hazardous to breathe in so I bought a bunch of N95 respirator masks for him and his crew and also the ramp workers there. I feel bad for anyone who has to work outdoors in those conditions.
2. We have enough time next month to go to both Delaware and Ohio to visit everyone, but I'd rather just save the Ohio visit til January since we're already going to be there in January anyways, after my nephew is born.
3. We got snow so early in the year that some of the trees still have green leaves on them... it looks so weird to see snow and green trees together.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2018 08:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad I started this diet well and have been sticking to it minus a few small mistakes. I hope to continue and have the motivation to do it all to the best I can.
2. I probably should sleep soon, it is 12am an I need to be up at 7am for breakfast and exercise before heading to the movies.
3. I could really go a snack, but sadly my diet doesn't allow any food after 6pm. Ugh.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2018 08:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My work schedule is so annoying right now, I feel like all I do is work, and I have no idea when the next time I’ll have more than one day off in a row will be.
2. I need to update my meal plan as I got next week’s schedule.
3. I want to do some writing.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2018 03:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I had a fun time visiting my high school choir rehearsal today.
2. I really need to finish my assignment due tonight. I should've just finished it before I went home, but I didn't.
3. I'm excited to see the Something Rotten tour later this month
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2018 09:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to double-check my list and make sure I don’t forget to buy anything before I go home tonight.
2. Ugh, I hope work goes smoothly tonight. I have a... less than competent... coworker with me all day with no other help, so it’ll basically be me doing everything, with no recognition for it.
3. I had a chicken, lentil and veg salad for lunch just now but it wasn’t very satisfying.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2018 07:57 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Bohemian Rhapsody WAS AMAZING! So glad I went to the movies today.
2. It has been good having my mother up and cooking together.
3. I need to get up early again to have breakfast and exercise, I hope routine kicks in quick.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2018 12:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My neck hurts. I need to get comfortable.
2. I really want to play this video game but it's so confusing. It doesn't have a walkthrough tutorial and I don't like watching ones on Youtube because people's voices annoy me, lol.
3. I really want to buy the new The Sims expansion pack but it's too expensive when it's full price.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2018 10:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! It's been a long time since I've made an appearance in here. I miss it!
2. I'm at work until 5 today!
3. I feel pretty good so far. :)
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2018 10:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish there was a convenient way for me to watch the Macy's parade cause I wanted to see the Broadway performances and also YPC. But sadly it was early and I don't have TV, so I'll just watch clips later.
2. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner with some friends tonight.
3. Some friends are bringing a pumpkin cheesecake. Yum!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2018 07:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Work is such a mess. I can’t even begin describing the problems it’s having at the moment. I think I have a plan to get things semi where they need to be tonight, but I’m so scared about things going wrong. Work shouldn’t be making me this anxious and sick. I feel so bad right now. Heavy pit in my stomach and kinda dizzy.
2. Anyway, I don’t have to be here tonight which is a blessing. I can be at home cooking a nice dinner, maybe I’ll watch a movie and play some games.
2. Also, tomorrow we have a lot on! We’re going out for breakfast at the new cafe near our place, then going to vote in the state election, then going to the other side of town to pick up a PlayStation 2 I bought on Facebook marketplace haha. It’ll be an eventful day but it’ll be fun.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2018 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just found out that there's a Paul's bakery in Tysons and I'm SO EXCITED. I had no idea they even had a location in the U.S. That was probably one of my favorite restaurants we went to while in London.
2. Brian got jasmine-flavored green tea at the store yesterday but neither of us have tried it yet. I might have some and see how it is.
3. I'm curious what my TSH levels will be at when I get my next thyroid test done. I've been feeling more fatigued than normal lately, but that could also be from me slacking on my workout routine.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2018 08:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I shouldn’t be thinking about work if I’m not there, but I basically run that shit these days. I should be the manager but if I’m this stressed out and I’m not even the manager, I don’t think I’d be able to cope. But at least if I were to be the manager, I’d get some extra pay and recognition for the shit I do for that place. I really really really just need to stop caring so much.
2. I’ve been watching HIMYM with my boyfriend lately and it gives me such a kick to see him enjoy it.
3. Bed time soon, but I don’t want to, lol.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2018 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The Broadway performances on the parade were amazing! My favorite was Head Over Heels - I really want to see that show!
2. I had lots of good food last night. I probably ate more than I should have...
3. I might go to a museum today or tomorrow.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next>>
You're at 47 of 49 pages.