Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I found out last night that my voice teacher from high school is coming to Burlington to do a workshop on Sunday! I look forward to going to it!
2. My Once On This Island poster fell off the wall three times in the past 24 hours...even though it stayed up fine for 6 weeks
3. Apparently there's snow in the forecast for Sunday. I hope it's wrong.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel tired today.
2. My hair doesn't look good, even though I washed it yesterday.
3. I'm not sure what to do.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I saw the CEO of the company I used to work for while at a coffeeshop today, but thankfully I don't think he saw me. I never want to talk to any of the higher-ups from that job ever again.
2. I can't wait for Stardew Valley to come out for iOS.
3. I shouldn't stay up late. I have a lot to do tomorrow to get ready for our trip.
~ Kelly
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad I woke up this morning with a clearer view on what I want in life,
It has been a rough year with a lo of negatives, It's about time I figured out what I want and how to reach and set those goals.

2. Tonight will be interesting, I am very keen to see the new restaurants.

3. Cannot wait to meet the pair of Amazon birds tomorrow x

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Nov 2018 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was going to go for a walk, but I waited too long and now it's raining... and it looks like it's going to be raining nonstop til tomorrow. But I still need to go out to put the trash bin back in the garage, and to get the mail.
2. I hope they open up a pilot base in Boston in addition to the FA base there... Brian and I would move there in a heartbeat.
3. I'm going to make some tea soon and chill upstairs in the lounge with my birds. They're getting more comfortable with coming out of their cage and flying around the room.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Nov 2018 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Overall I'm not as impressed with the Dear Evan Hansen deluxe album as I expected to be - there's not as many new songs as I was hoping for, but there's a new cut single from Mallory Bechtel and it is absolutely amazing. I can't believe she's only a few months out of high school
2. I found some Dear Evan Hansen merchandise at Barnes & Noble today! I only bought one thing cause it's expensive, but it's great I can get merch in a store without being in NYC
3. My absentee ballot came in the mail today. I need to fill it out tomorrow.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2018 02:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. What an amazing experience today meeting Drake Bell, Dean Rankine (Simpsons Comic Writer/Artist), seeing Christina Ricci's Panel (Casper/The Adams Family) and all the pop cultcha stands and vendors.

2. I should probably decide what to have for dinner and wash my work uniform for tomorrows shift.

3. I am thirsty!!

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2018 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have some homework due tonight that I haven't started. I probably should get going on that soon...
2. It's been raining a lot lately. I wish it would stop...
3. My best friend is thinking about maybe asking her dad if I could see The Band's Visit with them...I hope it happens!
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2018 12:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really hope he doesn’t get the job working close to me or on the same shift.
2. I’m feeling hungry and I’m not sure why because it hasn’t been that long since I last ate.
3. I knew better than to not sleep enough the day before, because I slept through a significant amount of Bohemian Rhapsody and I’m upset about it because I really enjoyed the parts that I saw.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2018 03:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It got below freezing last night and my truck was covered in frost this morning... winter is on its way. I like winter but I still wish fall lasted a bit longer than it does.
2. Brian's on his last flight home and he's about to fly over our house on the arrival.
3. I really need to call and make that appointment tomorrow. I've been putting it off because just thinking about it makes me anxious, but I need to muster up enough courage to face this directly so I can start my hearing therapy.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2018 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm gonna try and sell some stuff at Plato's Closet tomorrow. I really hope they take some of it and that I can get a semi-decent amount of money. Often they don't take anything...

2. YPC had a concert last night for their newest commissioning series and sang several world premieres. I hope they put up some videos soon.

3. I'm listening to Make Them Hear You. This song is so powerful and I really wish I could see Ragtime at Ithaca College.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Nov 2018 04:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can’t wait to see Bohemian Rhapsody, I have a huge crush on Rami Malek lol. Maybe we’ll go out this weekend to see it at the cosy cinema in the city I like.
2. My nose has become completely blocked since being at work tonight. It’s really quite annoying and I sound even more nasal than normal.
3. My manager told me today they’re hiring two new people which is amazing! It’ll make everyone’s workload less stressful and I won’t have to be alone on certain nights!
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Nov 2018 10:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. From what I saw, it was a great movie. He did an awesome job as Freddie, which I’d imagine would be incredibly difficult.
2. I finally started The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and I like it so far. It started out a little slow, though.
3 Last night was so busy since we had a person out. I worked entirely too hard for it to be a Monday.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2018 10:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate bad news and lately it has been a lot of it, I feel like once things start getting better they instantly shoot back now again.
2. I hate that I have had yet another health scare, life can be so unfair.
3. I need a new doctor,

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2018 03:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's been raining so much lately. I wish it would stop cause I don't like being out in the rain, but I get bored staying in my apartment.
2. I'm kinda overwhelmed by school. I really want Thanksgiving break...
3. I want to go out and get some food, but as I said, it's raining. Plus I should save my money.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next>>
You're at 45 of 47 pages.