Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I might go to Panera before work in the morning and get a bunch of bagels to bring in.
2. I kind of want to get a gym membership. The apartment community's workout room sucks.
3. My hands are freezing cold for some reason.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2018 10:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My audiologist is kind of freaking me out, wanting to do an auditory brainstem test to see if a brain tumor is causing one of my hearing disorders. I'm not super worried since that type of tumor is non-cancerous and rare, but I'm still going to be a little nervous til this test next week hopefully rules it out.
2. I need to read through the elliptical manual and figure out how to create custom workouts.
3. Brian goes back to work tomorrow after almost a whole month off.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Sep 2018 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm looking forward to spending time with my parents and my aunt this afternoon/evening
2. I really wish I could go to Juliana's senior recital in a couple weeks but my family is already coming to VT that weekend so I know there's no way I can be in Ithaca then... When she officially announced it I immediately started crying. It's really starting to hit me that she's graduating in less than a few months...
3. I can't wait til the Head Over Heels musical cast album comes out next month! I've been listening to the three songs that were just released ahead of time and they're so good!
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Oct 2018 12:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait till 2:15 I'll be on my way to Philadelphia.
2. I'm hungry.
3. I'm so glad it's finally the fall.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Oct 2018 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's October 3rd and Wednesday, so later today I'm going to watch the Mean Girls Broadway bootleg, cause what else would I do...??
2. I keep forgetting to post on my Instagram food account. I need to do better at remembering.
3. It's been cloudy/rainy outside the past few days. I hope it'll be nice tomorrow.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Oct 2018 03:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so relieved that my testing came back negative for a brain tumor. I feel like I can finally relax now that I know my life isn't about to become a living hell... but my vestibular/neurological/whatever mystery condition hasn't been solved and I still have more tests and scans ahead of me. I'm too young for all this shit...
2. I need to get a gift for my sister-in-law's baby shower.
3. I'm looking forward to trying that new tea in the morning.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2018 12:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm making a newsletter about Come From Away for my computer apps class, so I've been reading a lot about the show and the story and watching video clips. I miss that show so much and I wish I could see it again...

2. I hope that Ithaca Choral Collage is this weekend. I'm looking forward to watching the livestream, but I wish I could go in person...

3. The Head Over Heels cast album comes out in one week!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2018 04:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It’s our two year anniversary tomorrow!! I can’t believe it’s been two years. It’s gone fast. I plan to make some rainbow cupcakes to celebrate, but when I went to a baking supply store yesterday, it was closed for some reason. So tomorrow I’m going to go to a different one and hopefully get some nice colourings and sprinkles.
2. I’m at work for another couple of hours, it’s relatively quiet but still a lot of jobs to be done. I hope I get some downtime later.
3. I’ve been so tired lately, and waking up with terrible headaches. I hate my sinuses so much.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2018 05:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. A few days ago I found a really good quality video of the YPC 2018 gala (30th anniversary) and I can't stop watching it. Until now I've found very few gala videos at all (and the ones I have seen haven't been very good) so it was very exciting. Especially that they got to perform with Jenn Colella of Come From Away, singing Me And the Sky! Both YPC and Come From Away mean so much to me and I can't believe they were able to come together. Also, their opening number was Why We Tell the Story from Once On This Island!

2. I watched Choral Collage on Saturday night - it was wonderful as always, but I'm really sad cause it was Juliana's last performance with IC Choir, as she's student teaching the second half of this semester and then graduating in December. I'm in denial and I really miss her but I'm also so proud of everything she's done.

3. I have tonight off from rehearsal, so I should probably do some homework...
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2018 09:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian and I finally replaced our old wireless router that we've had for like 7-1/2 years. I'm kind of surprised it worked as well as it did for so long.
2. I've had almost no appetite today. I really should eat something so I don't get a headache.
3. It's been really rainy today because of the remnants of that hurricane, and apparently there was even a tornado a little bit south of here.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2018 10:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The gala video got taken down and I'm really sad...at least I recorded Me And the Sky on my phone, but the quality isn't as good. I mean it's better than nothing, but I wish the whole concert was still there...

2. I bought the Dear Evan Hansen novel today, and I can't wait to read it. I've been looking forward to it for months!

3. I've had a song stuck in my head that I kinda have bad memories with, but it is a cool and interesting song...
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2018 01:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Just one more week at work without the main manager. We’ve really been struggling without them, but it should be over soon. I only have a few more shifts to go before they’re back, and one of those isn’t a night one so that should be cool.
2. I need to cook more, but I’m rarely home at night and when I am, I have no energy left.
3. I’ve been soooo tired lately, it’s insane.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2018 03:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. One day til my CT scan, six days til my follow-up appointment. I hope I don't need surgery. And if they can't find any cause of all my rapidly-worsening hearing issues, then I'll have to go to that doctor in Maryland who specializes in treating rare hearing disorders. I've been so depressed and anxious about this lately, but there's still hope.
2. I need to go to sleep. I was really tired earlier, but as soon as I started to get ready for bed, my tiredness wore off.
3. I think I'll read a bit more of that new book til I get tired again.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2018 02:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My class today got cancelled, which is nice in the sense that I have some free time, but unfortunately I didn't realize until I had already gotten there, so I went all for nothing...

2. I just watched videos from Juliana's recital on Sunday and I'm completely blown away. I wish so much that I could've been there to see it in person.

3. It was great to spend some time with my family over the weekend.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm angry and frustrated at stupid people and rude doctors who don't listen to or respect patients, and who diagnose them with whatever they want without testing.
2. I'm done with idiots, but I act kind to them anyway, because that's who I am.
3. I don't feel I should have to lie just because it's what someone else wants to hear. I think I should have a right to tell the truth without someone trying to start an argument with me.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next>>
You're at 44 of 47 pages.