Topic: Yukina
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Roleplaying : Yukina  
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2006 09:26 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
It's hard, isn't it? It took me, like, half an hour to write that. I redrafted it about 8 times.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2006 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Now it's just sort of a stream of consciousness on Alaria's part, because I have no idea what else to say but feel compelled to write more than just a few lines. XD
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2006 10:38 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
This is so difficult. XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2006 01:43 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
It is. Blast it all.

I just realized that Alaria is speaking with a South'n twang to her voice, and Yashi really probably isn't. XD
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 May 2006 12:17 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
I don't know. I mean, Yashi's way of speaking does get a bit trippy at times. XD He says "darl'n" quite a lot, instead of "darling", whichdrives me mad because you're half-German, you tosspot, not - whatever the hell accent that is!

But then Yashi's a bit of a walking identity crisis anyway, so. XD

I think, from my mental view of Alaria (which I can guarantee bears no relation to her actual appearance) a Southern twang suits her quite nicely, actually.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 May 2006 02:08 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Alaria: Bright blue eyes, blondeblonde hair in a messy ponytail, sneakers, jeans, and occasionally the most girly part of her wardrobe: a spagetti tank top. If it's cold, a longsleeve button up top over that, about two sizes too big, and rarely actually buttoned. XD

It's not majorly Southern, like some accent, it's just sort of-- there, occasionally. And then she'll come out with a random "sod" or six, thanks to an eternity with Eli...

...except because this is more 'down to earth' setting, we're just going with no-magic Alaria, which means, at least, I've Alice'd her and it was all a dream, or maybe it was a delusion and she's visiting Eli (it'd explain why she's in England), or maybe it never happened, or maybe it never happened but she's visiting Eli anyway.

God only knows. I'll figure it out sometime. XD
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 May 2006 04:00 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Whoa. Brain aching. I'll just go with it, I think. XD

Yashi's speaking drives me mad. Marije's English wasn't all that great when she first moved here, so Yashi's language was mostly picked up from schoolteachers and TV. Hence the odd combination of quintessentially English, Germanic, occasionally slightly Gaelic and often Americanised. XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 May 2006 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
You should hear Kiran's accent. I mean, all my Syrenia cast is screwed up-- living thousands of years and being exposed to different accents will do that to you-- but his NORMAL accent is British/Australian/American/Irish/German. It's very strange.

And one of my chars-- I don't remember who anymore-- pronounces all g's as "guh", sort of, so when s/he'd say "Angela", it'd come out Ann-guh-lah, which is why Angela's nickname is 'Ang' instead of 'Ange'. Everyone else started doing it. XD

At some point, Angela introduced herself as 'Ann-guh-lah', and someone went, 'Isn't it Ann-je-lah?' And she was like. Pause. Process. "Oh yeaaah..."

To be fair, she was a blonde, originally.
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2006 08:42 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
LRA... I do miss that...

I think I've got the Yashi/Dias/Xhan coffee shop conversation here somewhere...

I think...
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2006 05:27 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Awww, that was also great! I remember guitars. And someone falling down the stairs. I don't remember who - maybe it was Xhan pushing Dias, maybe it was Yashi being a klutz...

It was cool, whatever. XD
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2006 06:57 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Yashi was chewing his lip thoughtfully as he accepted the caffeine-apple, evidently contemplating Xhan's comment. He stared at it for a moment, then grinned. "How much would you kill me if I made a huge mess on the floor here?"
"Keri-lady'd prolly give you detention, but she could right the mess quick enough," Laren stated. She paused, a dismayed expression coming across her face, and she groaned. "I sound like Kai!"
Yashi's grin broadened, taking on something of a psychopathic air. "Eeeexcellent."

He took a few steps away from the counter, held the Caffple (as he had now subconsciously christened it) at arm's length, and let go, watching as it landed with a wobbly SPLAT on the floor. Brown liquid and bits of apple mush flew everywhere. He bent down to examine it, evidently pleased with himself. "Interesting." Straightening up again, he turned round and beamed at Rell. "Please sir, may I have some more?"
"Erm... for now, just a standard chocolate coffee, white, no sugar."

She turned to Yashi. She looked at him, then to the mess on the floor. The corners of her mouth twitched as she fought off the urge to laugh.
Dias, whom had been walking outside TAC stopped suddenly, his attention now focused on the upper level of TAC. He entered the store, and began to move cautiously up the staircase. He could see Yashi, clearly amused by something or other, and... surely it couldn't be her.
Hearing footsteps on the staircase Xhan turned to see who else was coming to join the crowd. Spying Dias, her expression changed from happy to cold.

"You..." She said, her voice revealing anger.
As he reached the top of the stairs Dias' face changed from a glare to surprise as his right boot slid in the 'caffple' goop which now coated the floor. He fell backwards, attempted to reach for the railing to secure himself, failed, and proceeded to tumble backwards down the stairs, landing with a heavy thud at the bottom.

He lay there for a moment, staring at the ceiling, before sitting up slowly and checking his boot for renants of whatever he had stepped in. The boots were however, remarkably clean. Come to think of it, the were spotless, practially... brand new. There wasn't the slightest trace of dirt or... goop on them anywhere. His expression darkened once more. So THAT was what Keriana had done to him.

"I'm cursed." he whispered to himself, as he turned his attention back to the girl atop the stairs.

Caffple Goop! XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2006 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Oh my god, I love you. You inspire me to restart LRA. You and Kaori, who is apparently writing a novel about LRA, but with different names because I went, "Rawr, no, j00 cannot have my characters."

I totally remember Keriana cursing Dias's boots. XD ZOMG REMEMBER THE PENGUIN?!
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2006 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
So...Dias didn't get hurt at all by falling down those stairs? If not...whoa. I wish I could fall down a flight of stairs and be more concerned about my shoes than my neck!
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2006 07:11 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Dias is just... well... Dias!
He gets distracted easily. Pain is his friend. XD

Keri-Meri + LRA + Xhanny + Dias = Happeh Xhanneh! :3
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2006 07:14 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
... I almost forgot...