Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2017 08:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I also wish we could have a bzoink meetup that would be awesome!
2. I'm sooo hungry, but I don't know what to have to eat. I don't think poppy ordered pizza last night, but I was in a hurry to get upstairs when I came home and didn't have time to look in the kitchen.
3. I'm SO tired, I need to get some sleep before I go out again for the race today, 7 hours there last night was way too many and I have a headache from the super loud music, yet I'm procrastinating sleep again.
3.5. My friend had her baby yesterday and she's SOOOOOO cute, I'm so happy for mommy, daddy, and big brother. I wish she would post what her name is though, she and her husband were torn between 2 names and I don't know which one they choose.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2017 09:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Ryan left to get the food a while ago
2. Can't wait to eat.
3. Rylee is asleep next to me. ❤
ari. 21 Pepsi fiend have hope autism mom of 2 ILYNancy.F*CKCANCER
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2017 10:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm dreading work tomorrow.
2. I've been so anxious lately. I can't wait for this to pass.
3. I am so sick of these sinus headaches. I don't know what I can do about them, though.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2017 11:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.)Todays my birthday but went out last night to celebrate...it was fun
2.)Dreading work tomorrow also :/
3.)My arm hurts :/ no idea why
-onemoreday-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2017 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Grrr, I'm stuck working the same shift as Sean tomorrow. He's such a negative nancy.
2. I'm super tired even though I had today off and slept in.
3. I want a vacation to NC to see my cousins.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2017 10:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I am feeling so useless lately. I've been so unproductive in my life outside of work. I can't even take any time off to decompress because I have a bunch of clients booked into my schedule. I just have to get through this the best I can.
2. I keep forgetting that my sister is coming to visit this weekend too. I feel like I'm totally prepared for that.
3. I need to clean up my room a bit, actually.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2017 12:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Happy Birthday Joshua
2. I have such a headache
3. I don't know why my glasses need to be washed almost constantly lately it seems
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2017 11:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm off to grab lunch on my break at work. I think I'm going to get a falafel salad.
2. It's been a really productive morning. I can't wait to get back into some sessions after lunch. I feel like I've been really killing it at work lately.
3. I've decided to go for a run before work tomorrow, so I have to get up really early.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2017 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I think there's a mosquito in my room. I have a few mosquito bites and I hate them, so annoying and soooo itchy.
2. In 1 hour it will be midnight, which means it will be 2 days until I go to the Indycar race at Pocono and the autograph session that morning there. I'm so super excited.
3. I'm so hungry. All I had to eat today was eggs with pepperoni in them and a hershey bar.
-onemoreday-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 01:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm feeling slightly nauseous. No idea what it could be from.
2. I feel bad for him having such terrible hours. He pretty much went to bed as soon as he got home.
3. It it so frustrating that I'll still be considered a dependent of my parents when I transfer to finish up my bachelor's and that financial aid will be based off of their income and not mine. Even though I haven't been dependent on them in any way since I was 19. Makes everything more difficult for me.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 02:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I want to get behind a drum kit. I haven't drummed in quite some time and I'm aching for it. Maybe I'll set up the pieces that he has when I get to his.
2. I keep getting these texts from this pizza place I ordered from once. I'm not even sure how they got my phone number.
3. I need to fill up my water bottle.
vritra

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 03:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm off today and I'm meeting up with my old best friend who I haven't seen in like 5 months.
2.i should probably sleep because we're meeting up at 1 but I'm not tired ahhh
3. I'm pretty thirsty.
♡♡♡
How frail the human heart must be - a mirrored pool of thought.
♡♡♡
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 03:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. We're going to get brunch at this new cafe in the morning. I'm looking forward to it.
2. My dad and step-mum will be in town next week, it will be the first time they've visited me here at my new place. I can't wait to show them the apartment and show them around town.
3. I want to have a shower.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 07:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My eye hurts pretty bad, I rubbed it way too hard when it was burning.
2. I'm so thirsty and my throat and mouth are both so dry.
3. I need to get at least a few hours sleep, I have soooo much to do today and there's a ton of racing on TV.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. We just woke up from the best sleep-in ever. I feel so rejuvenated and ready to tackle the day.
2. I think we'll take the dog to the park and do some exercise. It's still pretty cold outside but the sun is shining so it'll be okay.
3. I can't believe how long waiting lists are to see psychologists.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next>>
You're at 39 of 49 pages.