Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am still so bitter about Queensland closing their borders to us causing my vacation to be cancelled only two days before I was meant to fly out.
2. I am also still so angry that one family caused such a massive cluster of covid here in my state that was only mentioned as one of the safest places in the world a month beforehand.
3. I should probably get some sleep considering it is almost 2am.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm excited to be going home in a few days for Thanksgiving and the winter holidays.
2. It's really windy outside right now.
3. I'm happy I just got a sale of 4 pairs of earrings on my Etsy. I hope I'll get some more sales later today and tomorrow.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really procrastinating right now lol. I want to clean up the house but I think I'll wait for my boyfriend to leave so I can put on some music or something and get into the swing of it.
2. I need to take the dog's collar off, he always looks uncomfortable with it on around the house.
3. A postie just came by and I was hoping it was for us, but nah. I have a package coming from USA for my sister.
weatherwarden

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
01. Why does every single survey on here ask if you miss a person? LMAO.

02. I can't wait for Survivor Series tomorrow, though I'm gonna have a fun time trying to connect my laptop to our new TV to stream it lol.

03. I hope I can get some good deals on Black Friday sales.
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 33 34 35 36 
You're at 36 of 36 pages.