Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should call my parents tomorrow before they leave for the beach villa.
2. I'm surprised that headache went away on its own without me taking my migraine meds. That almost never happens.
3. I need to find out the date and time of next month's webinar.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. All this wedding planning is super exciting and I am trying to include everyone I can for a lot of it so they all feel like they are apart of it. Cake testing this weekend should be amazing and a lot of people can be involved in that.

2. I have been lazy when it comes to getting out doing things to keep busy and keep myself productive. I need to start hiking again. I just do not feel safe after some horror stories over the last few months of hikers being alone.

3. I should get to the grocery store.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I know partly how I want to write this short story for the HWA anthology I'm submitting to, but another part of me wants to wait and think about plot development some more before I make any rash moves or decisions.

2. My mother makes me so emotionally exhausted. I wish she didn't, and I wish I didn't feel the way I feel, but I would do anything to be able to be away from her and this place for good. I just... feel so trapped. I used to love my town, but the more that I'm here the more I feel like dying.

3. I should probably practice piano.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My boyfriend is making mini pizzas for dinner, so good!
2. I probably better straighten my hair tonight, it's so frizzy.
3. There was a patch for The Sims 4 today, so I might play it tonight.
āˆž
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so happy I discovered the Ithaca College Choir performance from the American Choral Director's Association conference in 2018 is on Apple Music/iTunes!

2. I think it's crazy that one year ago today was my first day of my last semester of college and 10 years ago this week was my first day of high school...

3. I've been listening to a lot of my old choir music lately that I haven't heard in a while. It's making me really nostalgic...
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's been exactly 2 years since my husband and I left on our trip to England. Oh how time flies, and oh how much life has changed. I received some bad news today, and my present life feels worlds away from 2 years ago when we were heading off on that big adventure.
2. I'll probably go take a shower soon.
3. I foresee a lot of stress-baking in my near future, haha. I've been wanting to bake a strawberries and cream cake for a while and I'll probably get around to it tomorrow to keep myself busy, since it's the weekend and I don't have any stock trading work to do. I also have to make more of those muffins I like to keep in the freezer as an easy reheatable breakfast.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am trying to stay positive about my trip in November.
I am hoping it all goes ahead with no COVID complications.
2. I have quite a lot on my mind this week and think seeing my therapist late this week will be the push I need to come out of it all more positive.
3. I might visit a wildlife park this week.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm looking forward to spending a few days in the Adirondacks with my family this coming week. I haven't really been on a vacation other than back to my hometown since last summer, so it'll be nice to be somewhere different.

2. I need to print more pictures to make some Broadway earrings that someone requested. I have so many pictures printed already and they're just cluttering up my desk...

3. I can't believe my first rehearsal with Chorale in the Ithaca Children's Choir was TEN YEARS AGO on this date. (My freshman year of high school). Where did the time go??
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My boyfriend needs to go to the chemist later to get a new knee brace, so I'm going to go with and get some nail polish.
2. The dog is roaching on the couch right now and he looks so cute.
3. I always question myself and overthink even the smallest decisions.
āˆž
pitbulllover

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1 im so excited to get that letter in about a month from chasing ghosts
2 im so overly stressed over virtual school which is making my mental health worsen
3 i miss my friends and my boyfriend
pitbull lover!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. ^ I tried to take some cute polaroids for you, but my camera is broken! I might see if I can get another one, or I might just send the letter without them. Either way, I'll try to get it out asap but I'm sorry if it's delayed.
2. We went for a walk this morning and I thought it would be fun to use the rope swing to go over the stream and I ended up falling in and getting wet up to my knees.
3. My friend and I were going to go for a walk this weekend but after the week I had at work, I'm kind of keen on doing nothing.
āˆž
pitbulllover

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
^no problem lol take as much time as you need im excited regardless doesn't matter if it has pictures or not ill love it no matter what!
2 me and my best friend have been talking a lot lately hope we can hang out soon
3 im so tired of covid its ruining everything
pitbull lover!
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. my friend had never felt an earthquake until like two days ago and he was so scared, it was honestly kinda funny. it's crazy how used to earthquakes i am.
2. it feels like the last few weeks have gone by so fast. i don't even know what i did.
3. i hope i can go see my parents soon.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a fun little vacation in the Adirondacks for a few days.
2. I updated my phone to iOS14 and it was really confusing at first, but now I really love it.
3. I had been really excited about Broadway Flea Market being virtual this year but it's actually pretty disappointing. Everything is way too expensive...
Savannah (she/her)
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel like the last month has been such a blur.
2. I am feeling really homesick.
3. Iā€™m going to listen to some music before I sleep.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next>>
You're at 32 of 34 pages.