Topic: Have you...
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Have you...  
leann05

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2009 03:54 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I can honestly say I've been in love three times in my life. The first one was my 'first love' when i was around 15-16. the second was about 2 years ago...and now my current boyfriend/fiancé. I can say I've dated a lot of men...and cared deeply for them...but didn't love them. As for the other two that I was in love with..I still love them unconditionally...but it's one of those things where you weren't meant to be together. Still good friends though. As for my man, we're still together and getting married in about a 2-3 years when everything we need done is settled. And i couldn't be happier. :)
ashleylynn2009

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2009 01:46 AM         Subject: RE: Have you...
Let's just say I thought I was once but I turned out to be wrong. I have been in love, but I'm not anymore.
"Your love is my drug"
viletbod

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2009 12:29 AM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I think I'm in love with a guy I've been crazy about for 4 years. But yeahh, it'll never work out; friggin' sucks.
if you love something, let it go. if it comes back to you, it's yours. if it doesn't, it never was.

some people run away just to see who cares enough to follow.
babyv1988

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Nov 2009 07:32 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I have been and it sucks
because you always end up sad
:(
lil08munchkin

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2009 09:09 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I fell in love when I was 15 with my then BF he was 21 I know it was a big age difference but we were happy. I love him with my whole heart and that was huge for me I'd never gave it away so easily but with him it was just natural. Well months later we were engaged and stayed engaged til 3 years later when he cheated on me 3 months before the weeding date..I learned my lesson and havent given my heart away since
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2009 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
His name was Quintin Neal Kent.<3 He definetly stole my heart, until I met someone else... :l
I ripped his hearts into shreds, it makes me feel horrible. Oh well, im over him and everything HE had in store.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
crazylovelykate

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 02:36 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
Yeah, I've been in love. A couple times. I fall in love easy, and I stay in love with that person for a long time. I had a boyfriend at just 13 I thought I loved, and he dumped me. When I was fifteen, I loved this guy, but he couldn't get over his ex. Then, I loved another guy, but he got together with one of my best friends.
On New Years.
I cried.

Then, my time came, and I fell in love with one of those guys' brother, and I've been dating him for over a year and he loves me too.

I know they say love shouldn't be taken lightly, but I know my feelings. I fall for things easily. When I saw Peter Pan, I watched it a hundred times before it was out of my system. I have a lot of love inside me, haha.
I've learned to expect the unknown. I think suprise adds a perfectly wonderful factor into life.. Knowing what's gonna happen, being comfortable.. that's just boring.
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2009 09:20 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I'm in love with my boyfriend...have been for months now. Even though we've had our ups and downs here lately, and I've wondered if this was right for me, I think I've decided it is. I believe that you first true love can be your only love if you work at it. He makes me feel amazing and special. And no one can replace him. We just recently hit 7 months, and it's going great right now. I've learned some in the past few days. I just have to work at it, and things will be okay, better than okay even, they'll be amazing (: I love him will all my heart. A love that'll never die.

skimpybimbo85

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2009 09:35 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
Met my first & only love in 2004 & my life hasnt been the same....got married in 2007 & the love is still as strong as the day we met...He is my everything <3
I love my life =)
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2009 04:19 AM         Subject: RE: Have you...
When I was 18 I fell hard this guy named Chris, we were together for 9 months until he started beating the crap out of me. I'm just thankful that I didn't stick around to find out how bad it could of gotten.

I haven't really given my heart to anyone since then because I'm always afraid I'll get hurt again.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2009 05:28 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
I'm so sorry to hear that, Sasha. :[
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2009 07:40 PM         Subject: RE: Have you...
Oh that's terrible Sasha. You deserve someone better. :(
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: < 1 2