Topic: What are you reading right now?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : What are you reading right now?  
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 02:56 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Pagan Stone - Nora Roberts.
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
i'm reading the uglies trilogy.
or is it called the pretties?
ah. either way, i'm reading it.
:P
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
carleecullen

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2009 02:44 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I'm reading Rumors; Anna Godbersen

and rereading Rebel Angels; Libba Bray.

^^Rebel Angels is the second book of the best series ever! The Gemma Doyle Trilogy.
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 01:35 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I'm reading "Honey, Baby, Sweetheart"
idk who wrote it though

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 02:01 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I would love to begin reading Twilight, seems how it is growing more and more popular. Is it a good book? I don't want to purchase a bad book.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 04:24 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
To Cortney: Yes, Twilight is a good book. I absolutely adore it. I didn't get into it though because of all the hype about it now; I started reading it about a year ago. I've read it several times through, and enjoyed it every time, but, at the moment, all the hype about it is just really irritating me. So, if you're going to read it, don't just do it to fit in; do it because you actually want to read it. :]
It really is amazing.

And I'm currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 04:56 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Well, many people have reccomended that I read it, if anything because I like vampires and such.

And yeah, all the obsession is getting a little out of hand.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 05:06 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I agree.
This crazy obsession has really just turned me off to the series for the moment. It's annoying, because people will see me reading it, and they think I'm just another crazed teenager following the latest trend, which isn't the case, as I've know about that book for almost a year and a half.
Ugh. It's so annoying.

Lol, but anyway, yes, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
artisticdreamers

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2009 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I actually really despised Twilight, which was odd because I love vampire books. I just found it really... teen lit. Overdramatic, puke-ish and very hormonal.

I'm currebtly reading "1984" by George Orwell, and going through it very slowly because I'm so busy thinking about this novel I'm trying to write!
"Could the mother of the child who fell into the tiger enclosure please report to the lost and found desk to retrieve her shoes"-from Mock The Week (Worst things to hear over an intercom).
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jan 2009 10:54 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Now I'm reading Pretties.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 09:10 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Currently attempting to read Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.... but I'm really having trouble finding motivation to read it. <<;
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 11:45 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I randomly came across Twilight ages ago. I'm pretty sure Eclipse hadn't even come out yet, and even then, I didn't particularly enjoy it. I just thought it was poorly written and shallow, but the story line was pretty good, I suppose. Perhaps I'm just used to the actual blood-sucking, horrifying vampires, not shallow, apparently gorgeous, pretty-boy vampires who suck animal blood. I don't know...

Anyway, I'm reading The Queen of Everything-Deb Caletti. Definitely recommend it. That along with almost any of Caletti's books. She's a fantastic writer, and there's always this witty edge that makes me laugh out loud. Literally. My brother constantly yells at me to shut up and stop laughing at words.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 12:33 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading, "Runaway" but I forget the name of the author.
It's amazing.(:
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 12:53 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. :]
xxkuzonxx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Sundays At Tiffany's by James Patterson. P:

It's about a girl who falls in love with her imaginary friend.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 30 pages.