Topic: You know what would be awesome?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : You know what would be awesome?  
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 01:21 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Wow.. it looks awesome!
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 02:57 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Dude, I'm a MONSTER. I must be stopped.
I'm the tallest one here.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
LOL! Jessa! Ha ha! I'm a monster too :o

By the way, these 'ranks' or whatever you call 'em look soooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 12:45 AM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?

CRAP, NOW I HAVE TO GET TO 5,000 POSTS. :|

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS aaaa i hate you all for making me come back

again

and now I have to go work on nano
remember when?
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 01:40 AM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
I bet you beat all of us. :)
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Wow, keriana, you had more posts than I thought O_O

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 05:49 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Yeah, she used to be in here nonstop. We have some catching up to do.
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 09:40 AM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Each day, I fall more and more behind the heavy forum users. xD

I log in to see that people have accumulated an insane number of posts in a 24 hour period.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 11:24 AM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Hehe, I'm trying to get my posts up before I leave so I don't fall too far behind. :lol: Plus, I'm bored and I feel like procrastinating on housework.

Yeah, you guys may or may not see me on here from the 15th to the 24th because I'll be on holiday with the fam.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 11:49 AM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
I'm doing the same thing, I'm trying to get my posts up cause I won't be on from the 23 of November till the 30th. My boyfriend is coming down from Canada to visit for a week and I won't be on that whole week. So I'm trying to pump some up before I scoot out. hahah.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Ah, so there's a chance for me to catch up.

. . . Not that it's a race or anything.
Ahem.

*competitive streak*
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Haha. It's all in good fun.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 01:59 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Haha, you two are beating me anyways. So it's not like I'll catch up anyways, no matter how hard I try. So you two can compete =P

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 02:11 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
You're really not all that far behind. With all the chances to post in the games forum, I bet that you could easily catch up - or even overtake us.

x3
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 02:12 PM         Subject: RE: You know what would be awesome?
Haha, I could your right but I can only catch up if someone else is posting with me. :]

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 24 Next>>