Topic: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?  
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2006 07:41 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
You should see the picture of the woman with the world's smallest waist.

Wow.
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2006 12:50 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I really can't believe Lea from Big Brother has 30 M breasts. -winces- Now that's disturbing. They may be the largest implants in the UK but seriously. Who WANTS breasts that large?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2006 09:33 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
...30..M?

...*brain splodey* Can we say 'back problems'?
remember when?
senki

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2006 07:26 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Would I get into trouble if I made a thread called "what do you like about caucasians?"

:( Because I think I will.
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2006 11:23 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Lol, Senki... niiice. Anyhow... Japanese people... I love Asian women. :D Huzzah!
I has lost it... :O
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2006 12:15 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Just don't be racist, Senks. Not gonna tolerate white supremacy nor will I tolerate anyone ragging on caucasians. Racism free zone. Yay.

But what you like about them.. that's fine for a thread.
remember when?
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2006 01:01 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I like caucasians... because I AM caucasian... *tired cheer*.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2006 05:52 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I was inspired to go to my old Quizilla account, earlier (it's so getting deleted later..), and then I found this old rant I had on reverse racism, and I totally found a comment that said something along the lines of "ok look up what whites did to blacks" blah blah blah..

...then they ended the comment with what essentially said, "tl;dr". So I laughed.

"tl;dr" meaning "too long; didn't read". Yeah.
remember when?
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2006 08:41 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Hahahaha! Nice. Gotta love replies of tldr. (I didn't know that there was an ;. oops:

Wow.. I don't have much to say besides agreeing, so I'm going to type what I'm thinking, except the last 11 words. (Count 11 backwards from 11.)
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2006 12:57 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
(The ; is optional. Still. tldr's annoy me and make me want to shout "GTFO".)

...Eleven. There's a manga character called that. 11 is love.
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2