Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)  
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2009 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Thanks both of you.

Hi willow (: congrats on being featured member! :)
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2009 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Aw thank you both. :D
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:02 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Congratulations willow!
I REALLY want to be Featured member.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:12 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
I think it's kind of sad how, when you go to the "Past Featured Members" page, I'm not on there anymore. D:

It only shows so many, and I got bumped off a few weeks ago.
Aaron's not on there anymore, nor is Heather, I believe.
Poor us. :[
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:14 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Yeah I noticed that awhile back..what you get for being featured member a long time ago haha
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:14 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Aww. :( That's sad.

Thanks guys! :D

Have you heard the song Chameleon by Herbie Hancock? You should listen to it. It's funky and amazing. And it's on my profile if you don't want to look it up. haha.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:17 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hahah, I think they should have some sort of Featured Members archive... that way the amazing previously featured Bzoinkers are still honored. :P

Willow, if that's the song I'm thinking of in my head, then yes, I've heard it.
But now I've got it stuck in my head. >.< Hah, that's one of those songs that I'll sing for days once it gets stuck in my head.

EDIT; Nope, that wasn't the one I was thinking of...
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:19 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
You were going to be tonight, Emily.. but apparently you're only 12? So in theory you're not even supposed to be using Bzoink.. So.. if I made you featured member I couldn't very well say "What? I didn't even realize she was 12, I've never looked at her profile".
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:21 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Andeh!
Did you have fun this weekend? :]
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:26 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Yes yes. But on the way home I apparently took a corner too fast and my camper TIPPED OVER. But I'm magic so it corrected itself.. but the bottom of the front corner has an inch or two of the metal ground down now..

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
:shock: Wow, that must have suckedddd.
Good thing you have mysterious super powers, though.
Otherwise, life probably would have ceased to exist as we know it.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Haha I'm thinking about randomly messaging this girl on facebook that I went to high school with and telling her I had a dream about her last night. I haven't seen her since we graduated and it was a completely random dream... But I think I'll leave the part out about it being a [sexy sexy] dream.. Or maybe I just won't message her at all. :-p

edit Aww, I did.. Because I'm lonely and just as desperate:

"Hello, Firstname Lastname! I randomly had a dream about you last night so obviously that means a just-as-random facebook message is needed. How have you been? What have you been up to since high school? I hope all has been going well for you. "

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 01:31 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
haha.. it's probably good you left out what the dream was about
i just dreamt about a guy i went to middle school with :shock:

flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 01:37 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
The other day I dreamt that my entire grade 8 class was trapped at my previous elementary school and they wouldn't let us out, and it was the first day of grade 9, and we all got kicked out of high school cause we didn't show up :?

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 02:22 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Congrats Willow. :wink:
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls

I can't tell you how many times I pushed people away... and they stuck around
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.