Topic: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Your Oddness and Phobia's...  
x-hattie

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Apr 2007 08:20 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
1.I have an irrational fear of druids, cloaked figures, hooded people and people under blankets or covers.
2.I cant stand the sound of coughing, eating, clapping or babies crying.
3.Bleeding ears freak me out.
And... 5. I have a phobia of ducks o.O
Hahaha....im a weirdo XD
OMFGSTFU...xx
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2007 12:07 AM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
....I love ducks.

Did you skip #4?
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2007 07:20 AM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
I used to love ducks until I sat on duck shit.

I used to love peacocks as well, and then when I was 5 one of them ate the chocolate tip of my ice cream cone. I've been trying to get revenge on the little swine ever since.

Bleeding ears? Yikes. I can see why they freak you out. Like that advert for the mouthwash with the woman putting on mascara and there's blood running out of her eye. That gives me the heebee-geebies every time I see it.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2007 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
...I'm glad we don't have that advert, natch. o__o;;

Crying blood is actually possible, did you know? I was reading about it like " . . ."
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2007 11:11 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
Stigmata freak me out. Especially crown-of-thorns ones.
I've uncovered some more of my fears!
I don't like pelicans. One tried to swallow my hand when I was six. In fact, I don't like birds in general. Pigeons missing toes make me sick.
I hate under-ground carparks. All of my nightmares occur in underground carparks. Apparently I saw my mother get attacked by a rabid dog in one when I was about four, and this is believed to be the reason behind it all.

Sometimes the "blood" coming out of your ears is actually brain fluid, according to my first aid instructor.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2007 09:41 AM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
Keri - vomiting faeces is also possible. That one made me gag.

And yeah, if the blood out of your ears/nose/whathaveye is really thin and watery, then it's mixed with cerebrospinal fluid. Not good.
just-lora

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2007 09:19 AM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
*i cant stand people touching my feet, :x or having bare feet, or waling roud bare foot. i cant stand other peoples feet and when they put then near me i flip out. when i am stiting or standing if i have shoes on i curl me feet right up and fold like one foot on its side [nearly always the left] and like stand on it with the other... people ar like ewww. thats freaky stop it but i cant. i feel so uncomftable if i do. :shock:
*i also can not stand just writing a peice of paper on the desk, the noise and when people do it proper pisses me off, i nearly scream [i hate the end of tests cos every one is on the last pages and i feel like crying..my friends and falinly say im wierd and its all in my head and its only me. well i no im not. :)
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2007 12:07 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
*i also can not stand just writing a peice of paper on the desk, the noise and when people do it proper pisses me off, i nearly scream [i hate the end of tests cos every one is on the last pages and i feel like crying..my friends and falinly say im wierd and its all in my head and its only me. well i no im not.

I always thought I was strange for screaming when people did that too. =D
-hands out cotton-wool earplugs for all?-
xeno

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2007 02:19 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
Actually speaking of Cotton Wool... Thats another strange thing, i CANNOT stand the feel of Cotton Wool. It feels so strange on my fingers it freaks me out :?
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2007 07:12 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
if something happens to me, i sometimes say ow, even if it doesnt hurt

i do that too. een if it doesn't happen to me. if i hear a loud noise, 'llsay ow.

also, i don't bite my nails, i bite the skin around them.
i have to have things a certain way.i run on a certain unspoken schedule, and if something gets messed up, you all will feel my wrath.

and, this is the weirdest, if i spell a word wrong in a sentence, i have to erase the entire sentence before i start writing again.
Beautifully Awkward

xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2007 12:31 AM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
I used to hate it when people saw my thumbs. No idea why. I'd clench my fists with my thumbs inside just so people couldn't see them. Pockets came in handy too.
joey13

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 06:00 PM         Subject: RE: Your Oddness and Phobia's...
i have coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and bathephobia (fear of depth, in my case, its water that i cant see the bottom of)
i tend to have 2 sided conversations with myself. my mom wanted to put me in conseling when she found me texting myself on my cell phone.
"here comes a candle to light you to bed, and here comes a chopper to chop off your head!" -oranges and lemons
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2