Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:05 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Hello Nyna, Bubbles & Willow. XD
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone at once haha.
How are you all on this lovely day?
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:05 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
same here. 2:04.
and dani ive done that, stay up till 5 am lol
pretty good
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
I'm hot and bored but good.
How're you?
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:07 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
That's good. I'm good as well. Just a little bummed. I was super depressed last night. But that's normal. I get like that most nights. But it passes. Today should be fine.

I've stayed up for two days straight before. XD I'm use to going to bed at like, 5, 6, or 7 a.m. and waking up around 1, or 2.
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
i think the latest i've ever stayed up in my life was 5 am. haha. i was 12. and never again. i like sleep waaaay too much.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Me and my sister like to bet who can stay up the longest...and like I always win...and I won all her pokemon cards. But I only really wanted Turtwig... Hehehe.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
It's not that I don't like sleep, I have major Insomnia issues. Bah. I've always been like that.

POKEMON!
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:11 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
i have insomnia issues related with school, but they rest of the time i can sleep alright.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:11 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
when i was in 3rd grade i stayed up all night. im still amazed by that.
now i can stay up till like 3-5 no problem but not pass 5. lol

Whats insomnia?
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:12 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Gawd, school.
I get sooo depressed when schools in session.
Literally, I'm dreading it starting back.

Insomnia is basically a sleeping disorder, I guess you could call it, where you can't get your mind to shut down and relax, making you not be able to sleep.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
People always told me that insomnia was when you're always happy. But it does kinda make sense cause when you're happy you can't get your mindd off of whatever it is making you that way.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
ohh, im dreading school too basically because of the people at school, according to my colsonler i've been emotionally abused by the kids at school. as im honestly scared to death about going back, afraid that it will get out that i went to the meadows. i keep telling myself not to care but i do.
and ohh i get that sometimes then too. like the other night i stayed up till like 6 becuase i could litterally nto go to sleep, i tried and tried but jut couldnt
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
euphoria is when you're always happy.

i hate school too. X( it stresses me out far too much to be healthy. that's why i can't sleep. i'm always worrying about EVERYTHING and it's really terrible. i don't care about the people, cause i've learned to shut out their snide remarks, but still, i dread it every day.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
im the same way. i get stressed about everything in school. im dreading september 1st oh so much
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
i wish i started on september 1st. my school starts august 16. it's stupid, i don't know why they make us start in the freakin middle of the summer.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.