Topic: I need you guys!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I need you guys!  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 10:56 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
A Very Strange Day, Indeed.
Created by unexpected1-85 and taken 3 times on Bzoink
As I walked down the street, I saw a web developer carrying a coat. He ran at me, and I worked him with a dog. Seeing that that took care of himr, I radical began saw and forgot about him until I saw a postal worker wearing a shirt. I wondered if I was green. I tried to focus on the fact that I was just going to movie theater, and then this walk would be over. But I couldn't avoid the cab driver that drove out of nowhere! "What is with you groceries today?" I yelled. Just then, a kid wearing two socks stepped in front of me, and said, "Didn't you know it was Halloween?" Staring extremely at him, I decided he was dirty, and so was the rest of Gorgon. What did I expect?
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Bzoinkoid | Search Bzoinkoids | Create a Bzoinkoid
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
There's A Party In Your Bedroom!
Created by animefreak13 and taken 5 times on Bzoink
OMG! Today was soo crazy. My parents went out to car wash, right? And left my friend Betty alone. So we had this hairy party. I invited seven of my closest friends and we tricked the night away! After that, Betty and I went out to zoo and had yet another party! Until we got washed and had to skipped everything.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:02 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Created by unexpected1-85 and taken 4 times on Bzoink
As I walked down the street, I saw a Geologist carrying a Bridge. He Hit at me, and I Talked him with a Newspaper. Seeing that that took care of himr, I Tall began Opened and forgot about him until I saw a Botanist wearing a Pants. I wondered if I was Dark. I tried to focus on the fact that I was just going to Fairbanks, and then this walk would be over. But I couldn't avoid the Meteorologist that Typed out of nowhere! "What is with you Dragons today?" I yelled. Just then, a kid wearing two Shoes stepped in front of me, and said, "Didn't you know it was Halloween?" Staring Quickly at him, I decided he was Boring, and so was the rest of Mars. What did I expect?
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Created by unexpected1-85 and taken 5 times on Bzoink
As I walked down the street, I saw a doctor carrying a large fish. He swatted at me, and I bowled him with a soup. Seeing that that took care of himr, I spongy began poked and forgot about him until I saw a musician wearing a underpants. I wondered if I was blurry. I tried to focus on the fact that I was just going to the White House, and then this walk would be over. But I couldn't avoid the princess that kicked out of nowhere! "What is with you noses today?" I yelled. Just then, a kid wearing two pants stepped in front of me, and said, "Didn't you know it was Halloween?" Staring quickly at him, I decided he was purple, and so was the rest of ex-Pluto. What did I expect?

I don't talk to purple people now? Haha.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Wendy!
That was mean!
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Lmao.
I have nothing against purple people.

My name is Wendy.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Jeez.
What was that about?!?!
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
What was what about?

My name is Wendy.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:29 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
What is a dinosaur?
Created by xkelster462x and taken 3 times on Bzoink
Today, we are going to study the lifestyle of huge and heavy animals. The word "dinosaur" comes from the Greek words deinos, meaning phone and saurus, meaning car. No one has ever seen a/an clear dinosaur. We know about them because weights called paleontologists found their moose preserved in rocks. Dinosaurs were almost evenly divided between carnivores,who are socks, and herbivores, who only ate people. At one time, there were over 42 different types of these squishy beasts roaming the face of the stapler. They ranged in size from those as large as a Tyrannosaurus dad to those as small as a stomach. Today a dinosaur would be as impossible to find as a camera in a haystack.

My name is Wendy.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:35 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Created by unexpected1-85 and taken 6 times on Bzoink
As I walked down the street, I saw a writer carrying a piano. He ran at me, and I Bzoinked him with a iPod. Seeing that that took care of himr, I crazy began loved and forgot about him until I saw a doctor wearing a shoe. I wondered if I was cute. I tried to focus on the fact that I was just going to Disney World, and then this walk would be over. But I couldn't avoid the McDonald's employee that jumped out of nowhere! "What is with you cats today?" I yelled. Just then, a kid wearing two shirts stepped in front of me, and said, "Didn't you know it was Christmas?" Staring quickly at him, I decided he was insane, and so was the rest of Jupiter. What did I expect?
New account.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:38 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Nevermind.

But Oh my Lord Wendy, the Bzoinkoid you just made, freakin' cracked me up.

Hahahahahah Monty.
That was a lovely story (:
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:39 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
There's A Party In Your Bedroom!
Created by animefreak13 and taken 8 times on Bzoink
OMG! Today was soo insane. My parents went out to Underwater city of Atlantis, right? And left my friend Miley Cyrus alone. So we had this furry party. I invited 8 of my closest friends and we dance the night away! After that, Miley Cyrus and I went out to Cinderella's castle and had yet another party! Until we got juggle and had to help everything.

I figured Miley Cyrus would be the one to have a party in her bedroom..
so I made her the girl.
Haha :)
New account.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:41 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
What is a dinosaur?
Created by xkelster462x and taken 4 times on Bzoink
Today, we are going to study the lifestyle of huge and bumpy animals. The word "dinosaur" comes from the Greek words deinos, meaning river and saurus, meaning blue box. No one has ever seen a/an squishy dinosaur. We know about them because Bzoinkers called paleontologists found their stars preserved in rocks. Dinosaurs were almost evenly divided between carnivores,who are snowcones, and herbivores, who only ate people. At one time, there were over 90 different types of these soft beasts roaming the face of the pizza. They ranged in size from those as large as a Tyrannosaurus Heather to those as small as a crumb. Today a dinosaur would be as impossible to find as a ocean in a haystack.
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:45 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Hahah, I freaking love this, Andy.
I've always loved Madlibs... as a matter of fact, I just bought one of those Madlib books like, yesterday!

Anyway, I'm totally about to go take/make some. :]

Day at the Beach
Created by andy and taken 29 times on Bzoink
Today I went to the beach with Shelbye. At first I didn't like being there because it was too windy. However, then I took off my undies and flailed my armpit around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play Rockband. This is when we met Peter. He was so yummy. I felt like puking! He said to me, "Fish tacos, ftw!" and I calmed right down. Shelbye told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Taco Bell. I ordered a chicken taquitos. It was pretty gross but when Peter spilled mustard all over his kilt my Dr. Pepper flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

All in all, it was an okay day at the beach.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ? ♥
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
why haven't i seen these before! it's like a mad lib except better because it's on here

Internal Value defaultContent
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 6 pages.