Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)  
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Haha :lol:
New account.
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
seriously....I always help my friends in need and sometimes taking care of their baby is one of them....I havent slept over 5 hours in over a month....the poor thing misses her momma. :(
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:37 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
awh.
that's amazing that you do that for your friends.
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Ohhh, okay Burdock. [:

I'm so depressed now... on my satellite TV guide thingamabobby, it said like, four hours of Spongebob was coming up... but they lied. My TV guide was wrong. D:
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
My cable guide has been wrong about Nickelodeon all day Katy

and Sleep and Hot tea usually helps me with colds
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:08 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
thx Monty :) My friends are my family so I treat them like such.

My tv guide is almost always wrong about Nickelodeon....I dont ever watch that channel anymore unless of course The Nanny is on :) I love that show..I finally get ALL the dirty jokes now, most of them went over my head as a child :)
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Yeah, it's been all screwy today. ]:

Hahah, yeah, I know what you mean Jenn. I always watched that show when I was younger, and the audience would laugh, and I'm like, "What the heck is so funny?!?" but I totally get the jokes now. xD

And that show pwns, btw. [:
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I felt that when I watched Shrek again.
I was like, wow, that wasn't funny when I used to watch it.
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
yes I love it!!!! It is the best show...last night they had a marathon going on....I watched from 11pm-2am then I had to sleep...tonight it comes back on :) in about 45 minutes....OOOhhhh and before I forget I posted some pictures in my journal of the cutie I've been taking care of :)
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Hah, yeah, I watched that last night as well. Ahhh, it was amazing. xD

I wish they would have all the seasons of that on DVD. I would die from happiness. [:

I wish they would play more than just 2 episodes of it a night, though. ]:
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I know....what want to buy it all on dvd...I think there are 6 seasons....and more like 4 edisodes a night would be awesome :) I wish they would do an episode to see whats happening now...like when Fran and Maxwell's kids grow up and to see how the other 3 kids are doing.....that would be cool :)
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
lol I don't know what The Nanny is :P

Aaron today was good cause it's my birthday and felt special haha. And baked in the Alaska sun :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
1black-roses1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 02:06 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Happy belated birthday,Heather!

The Nanny is so funny,and yea same thing here,I used to watch it,and my brother would laugh,and I'd be like :?: But I love watching it. It's a really good show.
Forget about the boy,
Girl he don't do ya right
Forget about the way that he held you,tonight.
So dry up all your tears
Listen up Come with me
We'll play the single life
With the fun company.
-DJ Boonie,Single Life

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 02:21 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I love The Nanny.
It used to get on my nerves.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 09:37 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I've always loved the Nanny. I'm so happy it's on Nick@Nite now.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 50 pages.