Topic: love SUCKS
Forum Index : General : General Talk : love SUCKS  
rainbowchild05

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: love SUCKS
OP: Here's my opinion. It is pretty close to what someone else already said though. It likely has nothing to do with your being bi or not being bi. Here's what I do.

If I find a girl that I'm attracted to, I wait it out to make sure that I'm sure I really like her before I do anything about it. If I'm just sort of attracted to one quality or whatever and not really addicted to her then I know that in my mind I'll find something to pick on and it wont last.

Basically what I'm saying is that no matter how hot or smart or cute a guy is to you that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be super attracted to him and want to be with him..and that's okay. When you want to be with someone you know, when you don't. You know. Just don't let it drag on forever.

And unless you're actually attracted to girls, and I mean really attracted to them to the point that you'd consider having a relationship with one I wouldn't stress about your sexuality too much. :)

Love just happens, you can't force it.

I once read a quote once.
"Everyone says love hurts, but that's not true. Lonliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up the pain and makes us feel wonderful again."
It was from a bumper sticker on facebook. :P

Rainbow Renegade Soldier
Blackbird singing in the dead of night;; take these broken wings and learn to fly.
Hi, I'm Julie.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2