Topic: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind  
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:08 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I can watch TV all night, so long as mom doesn't catch me. She starts getting annoyed around 3am.

(Taking a dinner break here..)
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I only stay up for Buffy mostly. But if there's some old cop show marathon on, then I'm there. I always hold LOTR marathons at my place with my brother and his friends. Toilet and coffee breaks are only held between disks.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I want to have a Buffy theme party some time in which we watch all seven seasons back to back. It'll take a bit less than a week. XD And I want to have a party where we watch all three LotR extended editions. >>
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I have trouble with theme parties. My mother held one once, and during it my cat killed a bird and dragged it all around the house leaving a trail of blood. I screamed my head off...in other words we're never holding a theme party again.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Well, it wouldn't really be a theme party so much as a week long spend the night party with obsessive amounts of sugar and caffeinated beverages and lots and lots of Buffy.

Now I want to watch Buffy.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2006 05:31 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Right, so no one would be carrying around stakes and wearing leather?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2006 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
No. Well, no on the stakes; they might wear leather. My friends are weird. And leather is cool.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Apr 2006 04:52 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My cousin used to carry around a lucky piece of wood. I kept asking her why it was lucky, and she said it just was. Since then, she's been hospitalized. I would laugh but I get the feeling that wouldn't appropriate.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Apr 2006 07:54 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I never had anything lucky, because I didn't believe it could be lucky and therefore it wasn't lucky. If that makes sense. Probably not. I'm nonsensical like that. Regardless...
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Apr 2006 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I have about twenty rocks sitting in my bedroom that I count as lucky. I unearthed them by a tram stop and put them in my bag. Then again, there's no reason for them to be lucky. I think I'm a really insecure Christian, because I freak out when I'm told to take my crucifix off, and if I'm in a scary situation I hold onto it until my fingers hurt. So yes, my crucifix is my lucky charm.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Apr 2006 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I don't wear a crucifix. I do wear an upside down cross, but that's because it's Death Note fangear, not because I'm Satanic or something. I used to clutch this one dragon necklace I had, but I had to stop after I started scarring my palms from the sharp points. >>;; Now I wear my cross and my mako necklace. Both sent to me by my boyfriend, huh...
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Apr 2006 05:02 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I used to wear all these little charms on a necklace...there was a mother-of-pearl Virgin Mary, a Celtic knot design, a piece of my tiara that snapped off, and a golden Chinese dragon.
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Apr 2006 12:50 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I'm a jewelry whore. hehe. I have lots of homemade, rustic looking jewelry. The only one I wear everyday is my pendant from "The Circle" (a Ted Dekker book... since it's an allegory, the symbol on it is shaped like a cross) I don't do the whole charms thing. But my grandma did get me a charm bracelet and three charms... it had a computer (lol, does she know me or what?), a penguin, and a dragonfly.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Apr 2006 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
PENGUIN! I WANT THE PENGUIN! I think my mom is still working on giving me my charm bracelet with the penguin. Should ask her about that later. I want my penguin! T_T

If I had a charm bracelet, it'd be with a charm to represent every friend of mine. Lessee.. A Scorpio symbol for V, a computer for Bobby, a faerie for Karora.. No idea what Rya would be.. A red button, yeah..

I'm an accessories whore, but I can't buy most of them because Keri = pov level, thus broke. Need food more than jewlery. Sob.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2006 04:36 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My grandmother gave me a charm bracelet, but it's too big and heavy for my weak wrists. It has all sorts of random charms on it...a pair of scissors, a dog, a skull, a dish of rice, a cork-screw, a boat and so on. A friend bought me another charm bracelet which has keys, hearts and angels on it. I don't wear it except when I'm around her because it doesn't really suit me.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 22 pages.